Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Lounge > Humor

Share This Forum!  

Humor "We Are Not A Glum Lot." Share Articles, Humor, Inspirations, Jokes, News, Poems, Quotes, Writings, etc. Here. Keep It Clean Please.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-30-2017, 08:59 AM   #76
bluidkiti
Administrator

I knew it had to be out there somewhere! Click on the link below to see what I mean...

http://www.laughandlift.com/lastpage.html
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2017, 09:42 AM   #78
SteveD
Innocent Bystander

Kiti - those are hilarious

The one about the only way to get the husband to do anything reminds me of something my wife told me -

She said, "Steve, when you're out mowing that back yard in your tank top your muscles ripple, your hair glistens in the sun and I get so turned on!
I love to just stand and look out the back window just to watch your muscles flex when you mow that back yard! Rocky's got nothing on you baby! When you man-handle the helm of that lawnmower you are the sexiest man on the entire planet!"

I tell ya, after that I was out there mowing that back yard at least 3 or 4 times a week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluidkiti View Post
Dear IRS,
I would like to cancel my subscription.
Please remove me from your mailing list.

----------

Inside me is a thin person struggling to get out, but that person can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.

----------

A little girl asked her father, "Daddy? Do all Fairy Tales begin with Once Upon A Time?"
He replied, "No, there is a whole series of Fairy Tales that begin with 'If Elected I promise...'"

--------

A new bride went crying to her mother.
"Momma, I can't get Neil to do anything. I want him to fix up the house, and he keeps putting it off."
"Honey," her mother replied, "after being married to your father for thirty years, I've found the only way to get him to do anything is to tell him he's too old."

--------

Did you hear about the new 3 million dollar West Virginia State Lottery?
The winner gets 3 dollars a year for a million years.
Old 05-22-2017, 11:05 AM   #79
bluidkiti
Administrator

A man and his wife were making their first doctor visit, the wife being pregnant with their first child. After everything checked out, the doctor took a small stamp and stamped the wife's stomach with indelible ink.
The couple was curious about what the stamp was for, so when they got home, the husband got out his magnifying glass to try to see what it was. In very tiny letters, the stamp said, "When you can read this, come back and see me."

---------

Two rules for life:

1. Don't tell people everything you know.

---------

In the dorm, one of the favorite intramural sports was water fights ...dousing and bombarding one another with water from squirt guns, glasses, balloons, even wastebaskets. Since each room had a sink, there was endless ammunition. The most frequent target was the Resident Assistant.
Approaching his room one afternoon, the Resident Assistant noticed his door was ajar. Looking up, he saw a pail of water balanced on the door's edge, ready to fall on him. As he took down the pail and emptied it into his sink, he thought: Those crazy guys actually thought they could fool me with that old gag! It was then he realized that "those crazy guys" had removed the drainpipe beneath his sink.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:08 AM   #80
bluidkiti
Administrator

Crayons

The kindergarten class had settled down to its coloring books.
Steve came up to the teacher's desk and said, "Miss Merc, I
ain't got no crayons."

"Steve," Miss Merc said, "you mean, "I don't have any crayons.
You don't have any crayons. We don't have any crayons. They
don't have any crayons. Do you see what I'm getting at?"

"Not really," Steve said, "What happened to all them crayons?"
Old 06-26-2017, 08:42 AM   #81
bluidkiti
Administrator

When my printer's type began to grow faint, I called a local repair shop where a friendly man informed me that the printer probably needed only to be cleaned. Because the store charged $50 for such cleanings, he told me, I might be better off reading the printer's manual and trying the job myself.

Pleasantly surprised by his candor, I asked, "Does your boss know that you discourage business?"

"Actually it's my boss's idea," the employee replied sheepishly. "We usually make more money on repairs if we let people try to fix things themselves first."

---------

"Grandpa, I'm really proud of you," said the modish young lady.

"What's to be proud of?" asked the old man.

The young lady replied, "I noticed that when you sneeze, you put your hand in front of your mouth."

"Of course," explained Grandpa. "How else can I catch my teeth???"
Old 09-14-2017, 09:06 AM   #82
bluidkiti
Administrator

One day my mother was out and my dad was looking after me.

I was maybe 2 1/2 years old and had just recovered from a bad cold. Someone had given me a little tea set as a get-well gift and it was one of my favorite toys.

Dad was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I brought Daddy a little cup of "tea," which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such good tea, my mom came home.

Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea. ("It's just the cutest thing!") My mom waited and sure enough, I came down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy. She watched him drink it, then said (as only a mother would)..."Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is from the toilet?"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 10-18-2017, 10:04 AM   #84
bluidkiti
Administrator

One night my father woke himself up with a loud "Hello!" to someone in his dream. As the next day came and went, Dad thought the nocturnal outburst was his alone to remember. But that night, as he and Mom were getting ready for bed, she said dryly, "If you see anyone you know tonight, just wave."

---------

"If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them." - Phil Pastoret
Old 10-19-2017, 07:02 AM   #85
bluidkiti
Administrator

Old 10-23-2017, 05:26 AM   #86
bluidkiti
Administrator

How did The Great Pumpkin fix a hole in his pants?
With a pumpkin patch.
Old 12-03-2017, 07:04 AM   #87
bluidkiti
Administrator

The supermarket near our house has an automatic mister to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of a thunderstorm.

When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cackle.

At this point I have been too afraid to go down the toilet paper aisle.

--------

I was at a yard sale one day and saw a box marked "Electronic cat and dog caller -- guaranteed to work." I looked inside and was amused to see an electric can opener.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:08 AM   #88
bluidkiti
Administrator

Police officer: "Can you identify yourself, sir?"

Driver pulls out his mirror and says: "Yes, it's me"
Old 02-05-2018, 10:56 AM   #89
bluidkiti
Administrator

Most of us have a bad habit we are constantly trying to break. For me, it's biting my fingernails. One day I told my husband about my latest solution: press-on nails.

"Great Idea, Honey," he smiled. "You can eat them straight out of the box."
Old 02-07-2018, 09:44 AM   #90
bluidkiti
Administrator

When I returned home from college for a break, I noticed a paper posted on the refrigerator. It listed some goals my dad had set for himself: Help wife more; lose weight; be more productive at work.

I promptly added: "Send Michelle money every month."

A few days later my brother wrote: "Make payments on car for Jason."

Then my boyfriend joined in with: "Buy Tom a Jeep."

Finally my father added a new goal to his amended list: "Wean kids."
Post New ThreadReply