Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-01-2014, 09:23 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Today I Will. . . - October

October 1

Today I will …walk in joy as I reflect on Jesus.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2014, 11:25 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 2

Today I will ...live as though it is my last and only day to get things right with God and man.
Old 10-03-2014, 08:02 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 3

Today I will ...look for any trace of self-righteousness in my life that keeps me at a distance from God and unable to experience his joy.
Old 10-04-2014, 11:36 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 4

Today I will ...acknowledge that God's wisdom and his definition of goodness are far above my own, and I will entrust myself totally into his faithful hands.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 10-05-2014, 11:20 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 5

Today I will ...think of the fact that Jesus gave his life for me—a priceless gift to make my life a priceless treasure. I won't waste it.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:04 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 6

Today I will ...enjoy the physical symbols that God gives us to deepen our understanding of spiritual truth.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:35 PM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 7

Today I will...ask the Lord to bless others throughout the world. "Lord,may they be used by you."
Old 10-08-2014, 02:43 PM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 8

Today I will...forgive others just as I have been forgiven through Jesus.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:56 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 9

Today I will ...ask God to give me a thankful spirit as I see his blessings in my life.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:26 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 10

Today I will. . .pass on the love Christ has shown me.
Old 10-11-2014, 10:13 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 11

Today I will ...place greater value on the things of God's Kingdom than on the things that will pass away with this world.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:28 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 12

Today I will ...seek to dwell in God's presence, even as he has already come to dwell in me.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:08 PM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 13

Today I will ...tell someone who is lost the good news of Jesus.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:43 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 14

Today I will...ask God to give me a thankful spirit as I see his blessings in my life.
Old 10-15-2014, 10:50 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 15

Today I will...give thanks for fellow believers in Jesus.
Post New ThreadReply