Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-30-2017, 06:30 AM   #31
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 31 - Psalm 141:3, ESV "Set a guard, O LORD, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips!"
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2017, 05:38 AM   #32
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 32 - "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." Matthew 11:29
Old 08-14-2017, 06:08 AM   #33
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 33 - Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation.
Old 08-20-2017, 06:39 AM   #34
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 34 - Teach me, Lord, the way of your decrees, that I may follow it to the end. Give me understanding, so that I may keep your law and obey it with all my heart. – Psalm 119:33-34
Old 08-31-2017, 05:58 AM   #35
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 35 - Psalm 143:10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.
Old 09-03-2017, 08:13 AM   #36
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 36 - Psalm 55:22 — Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.
Old 09-10-2017, 08:09 AM   #37
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 37 - Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. —Psalm 139:23-24
Old 09-17-2017, 06:04 AM   #38
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 38 - This is the day which the Lord has brought about; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
Old 09-24-2017, 07:18 AM   #39
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 39 - Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. Psalm 103:1–3
Old 10-01-2017, 08:05 AM   #40
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 40 - My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. Psalm 62:1
Old 10-08-2017, 05:10 AM   #41
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 41 - My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. Psalm 62:1
Old 10-16-2017, 04:34 AM   #42
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 42 - Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. Proverbs 3:5
Old 10-22-2017, 04:42 AM   #43
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 43 - You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. Psalm 119:114
Old 10-29-2017, 06:33 AM   #44
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 44 - Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.” Isaiah 12:2
Old 11-12-2017, 06:48 AM   #45
bluidkiti
Administrator

Week 45 - 14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14
Post New ThreadReply