Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-01-2018, 06:40 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - February

February 1: Do not allow your faith to be shaken by adverse conditions and circumstances. Stand strong in what you know to be truth. I am with you and for you. You are precious in My sight, says the Lord. Let me bring restoration and healing to your soul. Let Me raise you up in strength and power. I am your very present help in times of trouble. Psalms 27:5 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2018, 06:59 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 2: Beloved, when things get rocky and cause you to feel unstable, remember that I am your place of stability and security. Look to Me for comfort and safety in these changing times. I will help you regroup. You will be able to move forward with confidence in the fact that I will lead you in the way you should go so that you do not falter, says the Lord. Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.
Old 02-03-2018, 06:37 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 3: You have faced opposition, and you have opportunities to respond in ways that are not pleasing in My sight, says the Lord. I would have you be righteous in all things and to choose to forgive and treat everyone with love and kindness regardless of injustice. Make choices that will reap a blessing instead of a curse. Luke 6:35 "But love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil."
Old 02-04-2018, 06:53 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 4: I am extricating you from things that have kept you bound and have kept you from personal intimate relationship with Me, says the Lord. Be sensitive to things that draw your attention away to fleshly endeavors and away from seeking My face. Position yourself by prioritizing your time and energy in ways that will bring glory to My kingdom. I will give you the strength and direction to make the necessary changes that will lead to purity and righteousness. Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
Old 02-05-2018, 06:50 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 5: Gather your strength and allow only those things that require your attention to draw from that strength. This is still a time when you must simplify in order to fortify your life experience. Keep in mind that I am the source of your strength and the power of your purpose, says the Lord. I will impart to you a supernatural ability to discern and see with clarity as you make choices at this time. Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:52 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 6: When your peace is disturbed by circumstances, look to Me. I will lead you in the way of tranquility. Even though your soul is in turmoil, I am with you to calm your storm. I will bring you into quiet rest and establish you in a place of peace. Be still and deliberately seek My face as you yield to the work that I am doing in you right now. Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:05 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 7: The bombardment of too many voices and too many opinions will take you out of the place in the Spirit where you can hear My voice. Stop the outside noise by getting alone with Me in a quiet place, and listen. Separate yourself from conflict and confusion, and listen. Be still, and listen. I will speak. I will direct you by My Spirit, says the Lord. Psalm 131:2 Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul, like a weaned child with his mother; like a weaned child is my soul within me.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:39 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 8: Unusual things need to be accomplished before you can move on. You must be focused and lucid in this narrow time frame because you will be required to do things that are outside of the boundaries of your normal routine. You will need the wisdom that is beyond your own thoughts and consideration--the wisdom that only comes from Me, says the Lord. Ask and I will provide answers. Trust Me. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:13 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 9: Release yourself from all frustration and come into My rest and peace. I will make the path ahead of you straight and certain as I lead you in righteousness. Do not be afraid as you enter new territory that is unfamiliar to you. I am yoked with you and will ease your burden, says the Lord. Matthew 11:29-30 "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."
Old 02-10-2018, 07:25 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 10: Settle down and refuse to allow stress to rule. You must deliberately seek to be at peace in your circumstances and with yourself. This will allow you to be at peace with Me as well, says the Lord. I remind you again that you are not alone. I give wisdom and direction every time you ask, so let go of your tendency to try to be self-sufficient. Be one with Me. Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
Old 02-10-2018, 07:25 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 11: Accept and embrace change as you do the seasons. The changes you face are inevitable whether you receive them with joy and expectation or with resistance and dread. Make it easy on yourself and be willing to move with My Spirit in freedom and fluidity. You can trust Me to cause everything to work together for your good. Let My glory be known in all you do, says the Lord. Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:44 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 12: I have told you many times that your strength will be exhibited in simplicity, says the Lord. And, it is true even now. I am bringing you to a new level of simplicity in which you must let go of things from the past that have complicated your life and ability to grow and to prosper. I will show you things that have cast a shadow over you and hindered your ability to fulfill My purposes. Proverbs 4:12 When you walk, your steps will not be hindered, and when you run, you will not stumble.
Old 02-13-2018, 07:24 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 13: Put your confidence in Me because I will never fail you. Refuse to allow difficult circumstances to undermine your belief and trust. I will give you the wisdom and strength to overcome. You can rely on Me to lead you through this time. It might feel like you are stuck and not moving forward, but very soon you will be able to continue on with a renewed sense of freedom and expectation, says the Lord. 2 Peter 3:14 Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:47 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 14: In a vision I saw bottles of rancid anointing oil, and I heard the Lord say, "Many of you, My people, need a fresh anointing of My Spirit. You have tried to survive spiritually on the memory of a time when you were aware of My presence. But, the past does not provide life in the Spirit now. You must ask again for a new infilling so that you can live and walk in the Spirit presently." Luke 11:13 "If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!"
Old 02-15-2018, 07:28 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 15: Draw close to Me so that you can find a place of peace. The stress that you have endured is taking a toll and has created a sense of fear and dread. That is because you have taken matters into your own hands instead of trusting Me to inspire and direct your activities, says the Lord. You must quiet your mind and emotions as you rise up in the Spirit and relax. I am with you! Deuteronomy 31:8 "And the LORD, He is the one who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed."
Post New ThreadReply