Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Prayers and Prayer Requests
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Prayers and Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests and favorite prayers here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2013, 11:50 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 12

Prayer for the Morning

You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new, So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too?

Forgive the many errors, that I made yesterday, And let me try again dear God, to walk closer in Thy way.

But Father, I am well aware, I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight, for I can't walk alone. Amen.

Prayer of Supplication

Bow down Your ear, O Lord, hear me, for I am poor and needy. Without you, I have nothing. I pray that this day I will have food, and shelter, and be free of pain and fear. If it is not your will for me to suffer, Lord, I pray that I will not. And above all, cleanse my soul of sin, that I might someday be free of all pain and evil; for, whatever I may bear in this life, I have faith and hope in the life to come, through your goodness and mercy. In Christ's name, I pray, Amen.

Lord, in utter humility I thank you and glorify you, that you might hear the prayer of one so small as myself, amidst the billions of souls among billions of stars in one of billions of galaxies in your universe. Let me go forth in your peace, keeping your Spirit always in my mind; and bless me, I pray, that I might always follow your will and live in the radiance of your blessing. Amen.

Overcoming Fear

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked come against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes they will stumble and fall. Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war may rise against me, in this I will be confident. God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. Amen.

Scripture Reading Psalm 27:1-3 2 Timothy 1:7

God our Father, for each individual it is as though his or her name is written on the palm of your hand. Lead us to grow in the faith that your love for each person is without limit or condition. Inspire us to live in such a way that the light of Christ may shine through us, bringing love and warmth and happiness to those who share our lives. Amen

Dear heavenly Father, I am grateful for the peace that You have given me. Thank You for delivering me from worry and fear, so that I will not fret about the evil in the world. I am also thankful for the guidance You daily give me, so that I can walk in the light of Your ways. I do appreciate Your goodness toward me. Teach me more about Your ways, so that I do not stumble on the path of life. May I shine with Your light, so that others may see my good works and glorify my Father in Heaven. I ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply