Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Prayers and Prayer Requests
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Prayers and Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests and favorite prayers here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2013, 10:25 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 22

Prayer for Purity of Worship

Almighty God, unto whom all hearts are open, all desires are known, and from whom no secrets are hidden: Cleanse the thoughts of my heart by the inspiration of your Holy Spirit, that I may perfectly love you and worthily praise your holy name. Through Christ I pray, Amen.

Eternal God, heavenly Father, you have graciously accepted me as a living member of your Son our Savior Jesus Christ, and you have blessed me with the grace of forgiveness through the sacrifice He made for me and for all people. Send me now into the world in peace, and grant me strength and courage to love and serve you with gladness and singleness of heart; through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Free From Condemnation

Thank You for releasing me from guilt and shame. I am in Christ Jesus, walking not after the flesh, but after the Spirit, and I am no longer under condemnation. I am blessed; my iniquities are forgiven, and my sins covered. The Lord is not bringing any charge against me. You are not counting my sin against me, and in my spirit is no deceit. Thank You for giving me the grace to accept and forgive myself for I am wonderfully made. In the name of Jesus, You are my Creator. Amen.

Scripture Reading Romans 8:1 (KJV) Romans 4:7-8 (KJV) Psalm 32:1-2 (KJV)

Dear Lord, "I'll never really know that You are all I need, until You are all I have,"* will I? ... Remind me that You are indeed faithful; even in my darkest hour, or in my loneliest moments, I can count on You to sustain me. Help me to know this in my spirit, and in my heart. ... How sincerely I believe this will depend on how closely I have walked with You, won't it? Help me to resolve to spend some quality time with You each day.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

* (from DeVerne Fromke)

© 2000 by D. L. Hammond, Permission to copy granted for noncommercial use.

Dear Lord, it is so easy to give up. Please give me the wisdom and strength to keep trying.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you, Lord, for all of the wonderful things You have done for me! I do appreciate each and every one of them. Lord, I do want to always remain humble, not only in Your sight, but in the sight of men, as well. May I have the grace to be a servant to others and not to think of myself more highly than anyone else, as every child of God is important in Your sight. Not one of Your children is more important than another. We are all important, because we belong to You. Help us not to glory in that, but rather be humbled by that fact. I ask this in the name of Jesus, who humbled Himself to endure the cross for each of us. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply