Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > Newcomers Recovery Help and Support

Share This Forum!  

Newcomers Recovery Help and Support Stop in here if you are new to recovery and share with us. Feel free to ask questions and for support here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2017, 03:25 PM   #1
zackdude

Default Relapse

I've been clean since may 2016. I work the third shift and was having a terrible time staying awake, terrible. I drive a picking truck which is basically a forklift you stand on and goes 40ft in the air. So my buddy asked what was wrong and I told him I could not stay awake. He has ADHD I guess and gave me about one third of a 30mg Adderall. Now I didn't get high and my intention was not to get high. I just couldn't stay awake and frankly can't afford to just take off. Although considering this isn't intended for insomnia and people do use it to get high is this a relapse? I knew it wasn't the brightness idea when I took it but I just couldn't function safely.
zackdude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zackdude For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply