Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2016, 09:49 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default The Lord is our helper. Trust Him to provide and to protect

Today's Turning Point with David Jeremiah

Twin Problems: Poverty and People

Your life should be free from the love of money. Be satisfied with what you have…. The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?
Hebrews 13:5-6 (HCSB)

Recommended Reading
Hebrews 13:1-5 [ http://iz3.me/uhUv2zeTx1A1 ]

There’s no lack of things to worry about, and fear is never far from our hearts. Two particular things constantly bother us—money and people. Many of our fears are bound up in those two commodities. Do you ever worry about running out of money? What about running into people?

Listen to Today's Radio Message
[ http://iz3.me/xhUv2zeTx1A1 ]

Notice how Hebrews 13:5-6 covers both those concerns. These verses tell us that because of the Lord’s ever-present care, we shouldn’t waste our time worrying about either one. We shouldn’t covet money, for God will provide. We shouldn’t fear men, for God will protect.

Read it again: Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

The Lord is our helper. Trust Him to provide and to protect.

We can be free from the fear of poverty and the fear of men by remembering that God is with us.
Erwin Lutzer

Read-Thru-the-Bible
Deuteronomy 33 – 34 [ http://iz3.me/7iUv2zeTx1A1 ]
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply