Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations > Weekly Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2022, 11:48 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon24 Weekly Spiritual Meditations - March 25

Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you. Psalm 25:4-5

Each of us can be to others a picture of God’s grace.

When we grieve our losses, we are helped by reminders that Christ feels compassion for us. When we face unexpected disappointments — health problems, broken relationships, shattered dreams — we remember that Jesus understands. Since the Bible promises, “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” (Heb. 13:8), we know that the same compassion Jesus felt for his friends he also feels for us.

When you feel God’s call to move, allow him to guide you. He will give you the grace to do whatever he has asked.

God, in infinite grace, is ready and willing to forgive us, restore us, and help us keep our hearts in tune with our Creator.

Quiet time with God is a pause that spiritually refreshes.

In our dark valleys and in our daily tasks, God walks beside us.

The purpose of prayer is not to get what we want but to become what God wants.

The Need to Be Accountable (1) - Word For Today
“The people did whatever seemed right in their own eyes.” Jdg 17:6 NLT
You’re never more vulnerable than when you can hide from others. Secrecy is the ideal breeding ground for deception, leading us into sin. Jesus points out that we love darkness rather than light because our deeds naturally gravitate toward evil (See Jn 3:19). There is within us a propensity to sin, so we are called to “walk in the light” where our motives and actions are transparent and we are encouraged to avoid sin (See 1Jn 1:7). But to walk in the light and overcome sin requires people who will hold us accountable. “Fools think their own way is right, but the wise listen to others” (Pr 12:15 NLT). Our need for approval makes us want to hide our struggles. However, our willingness to be genuine frees us to acknowledge our struggles and overcome them. But the person to whom you are accountable should be mature, know God’s Word, keep your confidence, and love you enough to be honest with you. And you need to be open to hear what they tell you. King Rehoboam “rejected the advice of the older men and instead asked the opinion of the young men who had grown up with him” (1Ki 12:8 NLT). He wanted to hear only what pleased him. So he turned to his equally immature friends who told him what he wanted to hear, leading him to a decision that caused a major rebellion in Israel. So build a relationship with someone who’ll tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear!

The Need to Be Accountable (2) - Word For Today
“The people did whatever seemed right in their own eyes.” Jdg 17:6 NLT
There’s no better depiction of our ego-driven nature than this: “The people did whatever seemed right in their own eyes.” Their philosophy was: “Don’t tell me what to do.” But that philosophy leaves you without checks or balances, exposing you to the dominating power of your flesh. We’re all capable of becoming addicted to something. Recognizing that is a necessary first step to overcoming it. “The sin that so easily entangles” (Heb 12:1 NIV) may be a weakness for food, money, sex, drugs, alcohol, popularity, toxic relationships, power, workaholism, etc. When it strikes, you’re much more likely to capitulate if you’re alone and can act covertly. “If you fall without having a friend nearby, you are really in trouble” (Ecc 4:10 CEV). You need to “turn on the light” immediately by connecting with your support system and sharing your situation. Don’t allow the darkness of isolation to overpower you. “If you fall, your friend can help you up” (v. 10 CEV). The pride that drives you to hide your weakness will keep you permanently weak. The humility to acknowledge it and ask for help is the key to breaking the vicious cycle. God has blessed us with mature, caring people who recognize our common struggles and will help us deal with them. We are part of Christ’s church, and “if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it” (1Co 12:26 NAS). God instructed Moses, “Select…some…honest men who fear God…They will help you carry the load” (Ex 18:21-22 NLT). Accept the help God provides!

True peace only comes from the Prince of Peace.
Peace does not mean that everything around you is calm and tranquil; true peace means that you are able to remain peaceful during the storms of life.
But this peace, which the Bible promises is available to believers, can only come from God. Jesus said, "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace" (John 16:33). In other words, Jesus came so that you could have peace.
Paul tells us, in Philippians 4:6-7, that we can have peace if we don't become anxious about life but instead give our worries to God: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Hand over all of your problems to the Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ, and He will give you a peace that passes understanding -- a peace that is beyond comprehension. Weekly Wisdom

You can't enjoy today if you're worrying about the past or the future.
Your mind and your thoughts could be stuck in the past, continually thinking about what has already happened. If that's the case, it's best to get over it. The past has already happened; you can't do anything to change it. Rather, you ought to trust God that he is working out those things for ultimate good. Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
On the other hand, your mind could be stuck in the future, thinking about what might happen, what you fear will happen, and things you wish wouldn't happen. However, being a person of faith requires trust--trusting God about the future.
Romans 15:13 says, May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him. You'll have joy and peace when you trust in God. Why? Because you'll be able to rest and relax knowing that God has good plans in store for you (Jeremiah 29:11).
Don't worry about the past or the future. Instead, have faith; trust God. When you trust God to help you learn from the past and provide for your future, you're free to enjoy your life today. Weekly Wisdom

Have you ever been in such a grumbly, churlish mood that you wish you could send your temper-tantruming inner child to her room for a 'time out'? I know I have. Unfortunately, my inner child is attached at the hip, so to speak, so I can't get rid of her that easily. She seems impossible to reason with and she is a roommate I find hard to evict!
When I am in such a mood, I tend to isolate and withdraw from friends and loved ones, feeling that I am not fit company. I don't want to taint their otherwise sunny day with my cloud of gloom and doom. After all, we've all been around someone who brings the leftovers of their rotten day to a party and try to serve them as hors d'oeuvres.
When I am in such a mood, I tend to isolate and withdraw from God, afraid that I might somehow contaminate his holy place. I am tempted to stay away until I can will my mood to change. After all, God doesn't deserve hearing my petty complaints and grievances.
And yet, I realize that my tactic to isolate and withdraw does little to change my situation or to change my attitude; if anything, my tactic only reinforces my mood. So what am I to do? I can choose to stay in my distress or I can choose to accept God's invitation to draw close to him. His invitation extends to my tantrum driven, unreasonable inner child as well.
Isa 1:18 "Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool."
He invites me to bring along my excess baggage; my cloud of gloom and doom and my inedible tidbits of self-pity and unbelief. Generously, he offers to bear my burdens, giving me his peace in exchange.
Psalm 68:19 Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.
Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.
Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
It is my choice. I can choose to stay in my sinful state or I can choose to allow his cleansing presence to draw me into dialogue, repentance, forgiveness and restoration. I can choose to serve my own 'gods' of self-righteousness, unbelief and self-pity or I can choose to submit those areas of my heart to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
Joshua 24:15 But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD. --Katherine Walden

God Allows U-Turns Author Unknown
"Thanks for inviting me to go to church with you next Sunday, Uncle Al." Tim and his uncle were on their way to Bonny Lake. They had heard the fishing there was great. "I... I don't want to hurt your feelings," continued Tim, "but... well... I'm not sure I want to get into this religious stuff. Besides, Mom and Dad don't think it's a good idea."
"Oh?" asked Uncle Al in surprise. "I thought you said that your parents wouldn't mind if you went with me. You sounded quite interested last week. You even said the Gospel was beginning to make sense to you."
"Yeah, but since then I've done a lot of thinking," Tim said slowly. "I don't think I feel like getting 'saved' right now. The crowd I hang around with at school wouldn't understand, and I like being with them. Someday I'll start going to church, but I think I'll just go on the way I am for a while. I know I'm not perfect, but I'm not so bad, either."
Tim's uncle drove on silently for a few minutes. "Oh, no!" he exclaimed as they passed a road sign. "I was so intent on our conversation that I missed the turnoff! We should have gotten off this road five miles back!"
"Guess we'll have to turn around and go back now, huh?" asked Tim.
But Uncle Al shook his head. "I don't feel like turning around right now," he said. "I guess we'll just keep going this way. I kind of like this road, and the scenery is nice."
Tim looked at his uncle in amazement. "But we have to turn around to get to Bonny Lake," he protested, "and the longer we keep going this way, the longer it will take to get back. If we wait too long to turn around, we might not even get there in time to fish."
Uncle Al smiled at Tim as he slowed down for the next turn. "You're right," he said, "and what you said just now is exactly what I've been trying to tell you about spiritual life... that when you're traveling down the wrong road, the sooner you turn around, the better. If you wait too long, you might never get to your spiritual goal."
"In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation." (2 Corinthians 6:2)

Clean Up Time! Author Unknown
"Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a right spirit within me." (Psalm 51:10)
I remember when my children were much younger, and after a full day of rough and tumble sports and play activities, they would arrive home shortly before supper, filthy! Their little bodies looked like they were rolling in dirt, their clothes stained with grass marks, and the smell of sweat from the hot summer sun was clearly evident.
"In to the bathtub you go!" I would say. "And don't forget to scrub!" Thirty minutes later, the two of them would walk down the stairs sparking in their cute pajamas, wet combed hair, clean and sweet-smelling bodies! "My! How nice you you look!" I would say. "Are these the same dirty children I saw a few minutes ago?"
God can do something similar, but in more miraculous proportions in our life. When we invite Him in to our life, we make a choice to reject evil, repent of past sins, and to cleave on to a better way: His way. Our slate is washed clean, and we are presented with a new heart and spirit. The pristine light and love of the Lord makes us a new creation! And, just as we may need to bathe our physical bodies daily to ensure we remain clean and sweet smelling, so too should we bathe our mind with the truth of His word, the Bible, so that we will not fall back in to a path of impurity.
"Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin... Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow." (Psalm 51:2, 7)

God Always Answers Prayer Author Unknown
When the idea is not right, God says,"No."
No - when the idea is not the best.
No - when the idea is absolutely wrong.
No - when though it may help you, it could create problems for someone else.
When the time is not right, God says, "Slow."
What a catastrophe it would be if God answered every prayer at the snap of your fingers. Do you know what would happen? God would become your servant, not your master. Suddenly God would be working for you instead of you working for God. Remember: God's delays are not God's denials. God's timing is perfect. Patience is what we need in prayer.
When you are not right, God says, "Grow."
The selfish person has to grow in unselfishness.
The cautious person must grow in courage.
The timid person must grow in confidence.
The dominating person must grow in sensitivity.
The critical person must grow in tolerance.
The negative person must grow in positive attitudes.
The pleasure-seeking person must grow in compassion for suffering people.
When everything is all right, God says, "Go."
Then miracles happen:
....A hopeless alcoholic is set free!
....A drug addict finds release!
....A doubter becomes as a child in his belief.
....Diseased tissue responds to treatment, and healing begins.
....The door to your dream suddenly swings open and there stands God saying, "Go!"
"I want men everywhere to lift up holy hands in prayer, without anger or disputing." (1 Timothy 2:8)

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns
Do all that is necessary to maintain peace in your environment. Subdue the flesh and bind the enemy. For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. (James 3:16) The power of division, strife and contention is invading governments from the national level to the local level and even personally. Only you, My people, can maintain spiritual equilibrium in the midst of chaos. I give you My peace, says the Lord.
John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

Many of you, My children, are projecting out and trying to imagine what will happen in the days ahead. This is a waste of time and presumption, for you never know what tomorrow will bring or how things will play out. You know in part and prophesy in part. You cannot experience or live in the future, and the impatience that comes as a result will take you out of the spiritual flow. You must stay present with Me, says the Lord. I will give you wisdom and direct your steps as you trust in Me here and now. Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Your plans, ideas, and religious ideals are about to be challenged. There are things you thought you knew or understood, but you will find out that some of your concepts were theoretical constructions. Now, you will get to see those thoughts come under the scrutiny of experience. When this process is complete, you will see and know the point of error and come to truth. In so doing, your spiritual and experiential foundation will be more solid, says the Lord. 1 Corinthians 3:11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Be on guard and remain fully and solidly positioned in My presence, says the Lord. For, the enemy has released an attack to get you off track and to scatter you to the wind. His strategy is to cause you to get emotionally invested in things you have no control over. Yours is not to try to control but to trust Me in those things. Refuse to allow the devil and his plans to get your off balance. Stand strong and resolute in My purposes. I am with you and for you. Nahum 2:1 He who scatters has come up before your face. Man the fort! Watch the road! Strengthen your flanks! Fortify your power mightily.

Trust Me to lift you up when you're down. Believe that I am vitally interested in your life, and I see those things which concern you. I am with you to help you get up and proceed on the path of life--eternal life and eternal joy. It is My will to establish you in peace and strength. Receive My help and rise up to a new level of confidence and faith that I will not leave you or forsake you. You are precious to Me, says the Lord. Be established in that truth. Deuteronomy 31:8 "And the LORD, He is the one who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed."

The Trumpet by Bill Burns
"Set the trumpet to your mouth!" Hosea 8:1
I have come in this season, says the Lord, to bring victory -- victory over the powers of hell and victory over death, the final enemy. I have brought you forth at this time to be My representatives within the kingdom, and upon you, My witnesses, I will bestow much honor. I will give unto you gifts that you have not earned, houses that you have not built, fields that you have not planted, for I will release and give gifts to My Bride. I am calling to My Bride, the spotless Church, to come and see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. For, where the brethren dwell together in unity, there the blessing is commanded.

SECOND CHANCE Author Unknown
If we might have a second chance
To live the day once more,
And rectify mistakes we've made
To even up the score.
If we might have a second chance
to use the knowledge gained,
Perhaps we might become at last
As fine as God ordained.
But though we can't retrace our steps,
However stands the score,
Tomorrow brings another chance
For us to try once more

START OVER by Woodrow Kroll
When you've trusted God and walked his way
When you've felt his hand lead you day by day
But your steps now take you another way ...
Start over.
When you've made your plans and they've gone awry
When you've tried your best and there's no more try
When you've failed yourself and you don't know why ...
Start over.
When you've told your friends what you plan to do
When you've trusted them and they didn't come through
And you're all alone and it's up to you ...
Start over.
When you've failed your kids and they're grown and gone
When you've done your best but it's turned out wrong
And now your grandchildren come along ...
Start over.
When you've prayed to God so you'll know his will
When you've prayed and prayed and you don't know still ...
When you want to stop cause you've had your fill ...
Start over.
When you think you're finished and want to quit
When you've bottomed out in life's deepest pit
When you've tried and tried to get out of it ...
Start over.
When the year has been long and successes few
When December comes and you're feeling blue
God gives a January just for you ...
Start over.
Starting over means "Victories Won"
Starting over means "A Race Well Run"
Starting over means "God's Will Done"
Don't just sit there ..............
START OVER

Do Not Grieve the Spirit
25 Therefore, putting away lying, “Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor,” for we are members of one another. 26 “Be angry, and do not sin”: do not let the sun go down on your wrath, 27 nor give place to the devil. 28 Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need. 29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. 32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:25-32

Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: To whom
be glory for ever and ever. Amen. Galatians 1:3-5

He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed. For you were continually straying like sheep, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Guardian of your souls. 1 Peter 2:24-25

God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, support, strengthen, and establish you. 1 Peter 5:10

The Lord says, “Do not remember the former things, or consider the things of old. I am about to do a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:18-19

17 Though the fig tree may not blossom, Nor fruit be on the vines; Though the labor of the olive may fail, And the fields yield no food; Though the flock may be cut off from the fold, And there be no herd in the stalls—18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. Habakkuk 3:17-18

What Was the Price? by Patty Patterson
After years of experience, Brenda was faced with a challenge in Sunday School that she just didn't know how to handle. She had never been asked to teach a child quite like Cindy!
Cindy, you see, was different. She came from a broken home. She was poor. And although she was really fairly bright, she had such a low opinion of herself that she was also an under achiever. Cindy needed love, but most of all, Cindy needed Jesus! There just had to be a way of getting through to her.
Day after day, Brenda would pray for Cindy, yet Sunday would come and go and she saw little, if any, change.
Then one day Brenda asked Cindy if she thought she could play a specific role in a Christmas Program the children were planning to do. Cindy's response was, "Don't you think you can find someone better than me?"
"Better than you," came Brenda's reply. "What makes you think there is anyone better than you?"
"Well, I've never been asked to do anything before because I'm no good. I mess everything up. I won't get the part right and then everyone will be mad at me for messing up their program," came Cindy's answer.
"Oh, Cindy," said Brenda in gentle voice. "I am so sorry that you think that, but you are so wrong. Don't you realize how valuable you are to God?"
"No," came a muffled reply for Cindy was now in tears.
"Well, Cindy," continued Brenda. "Tell me, what was the price that God paid for you... what was He willing to give for your soul."
"He gave His son, Jesus," replied Cindy.
"And what was the price that God paid for me?" questioned Brenda, again.
"He gave His son, Jesus," replied Cindy again.
"And what was the price that God paid for Bro. Bob, our pastor?" questioned Brenda, again.
"He gave His son, Jesus," replied Cindy again with a slight smile on her face.
"Don't you see, Cindy," said Brenda. "Would a God that is fair and just cheat Himself?"
"I guess not," said Cindy.
"Then your soul must be just as important to God as mine is... or Brother Bob's.... or Paul the Apostle's.... or anyone else's for that matter, and I don't ever want to hear you say different. Okay?" questioned Brenda.
"Okay," said Cindy as she accepted a hug from her teacher for the first time!
Cindy went on to take the part in the Christmas Program, and did an excellent job. She also has participated in many Christmas Programs since then. Eventually, she accepted God's gift of salvation and was baptized in a farm pond not far from the church.
And for years, even after Cindy was promoted to the next class, anytime Brenda sensed that Cindy was having a tough go of it, she could always get a smile out of her by asking one simple question. "Cindy, What was the price that God paid for you!"
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

Dear God, thank you for the compassion you feel for us. Help us to trust you, even when we do not understand why losses have to come. Thank you for sheltering us. Help us remember to reach for your hand in troubling times. Amen.

Read Through The Bible
Jeremiah 16
1 The word of the Lord came also unto me, saying, 2 Thou shalt not take thee a wife, neither shalt thou have sons or daughters in this place. 3 For thus saith the Lord concerning the sons and concerning the daughters that are born in this place, and concerning their mothers that bare them, and concerning their fathers that begat them in this land; 4 They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth. 5 For thus saith the Lord, Enter not into the house of mourning, neither go to lament nor bemoan them: for I have taken away my peace from this people, saith the Lord, even lovingkindness and mercies. 6 Both the great and the small shall die in this land: they shall not be buried, neither shall men lament for them, nor cut themselves, nor make themselves bald for them: 7 Neither shall men tear themselves for them in mourning, to comfort them for the dead; neither shall men give them the cup of consolation to drink for their father or for their mother. 8 Thou shalt not also go into the house of feasting, to sit with them to eat and to drink. 9 For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will cause to cease out of this place in your eyes, and in your days, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride. 10 And it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the Lord pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the Lord our God? 11 Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the Lord, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law; 12 And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me: 13 Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour. 14 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; 15 But, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers. 16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. 17 For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes. 18 And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things. 19 O Lord, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. 20 Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods? 21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The Lord.

Dear God, when our lives are filled with busyness, remind us to seek quiet time to deepen our relationship with you. Amen

Wherever you are in life, whatever you've done, you can begin again. If you do not have Jesus in your life and wish to ask Jesus into your life please go to this link now to do so: https://bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130 .
Jesus is calling you to live a life that matters.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply