Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > Newcomers Recovery Help and Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Newcomers Recovery Help and Support Stop in here if you are new to recovery and share with us. Feel free to ask questions and for support here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2014, 02:26 PM   #11
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
Just when I think I have gone through the last of my gieving with my son, he does something and it seems to start a new level. Going to have to talk to my sponsor about this. Should grief be an ongoing thing? At first, when he left Hamilton to go to Guelph. Then he went to Hamilton. Then he was on the streets homeless, then he got a place and a job, then he lost the job. The he got a job and quit it to come home. Now he has a job and has it for 3 weeks and gets into the crack. His words "I was lucky it was only a little bit, your son's pretty messed up mom." Needless to say, it makes me sad.

I am not on the medication mentioned here. The neurologist wanted to put me on it when I went to see him and I said "No!" I do have to go grocery shopping when he gets home if it doesn't rain too much. I just know I am tired. Which is not a good sign.
More of my post from that time. It is mostly beer and weed and when they stop working it is crack. There is no desire that I can see to stop using.

He want to go out west but no money to go because he is using it to buy drugs.

Acceptance is the key. I can't work through the grief until I reach it. Just because you find it once, doesn't mean you don't have to go back and find it again, about the same issue. This is a one day at a time, my disease progresses one day at a time too, just waiting for me to lose my acceptance.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply