PDA

View Full Version : Be Transformed!

bluidkiti
10-03-2013, 11:21 AM
Be Transformed!
"DON'T LET THE WORLD...SQUEEZE YOU INTO ITS OWN MOULD."
ROMANS 12:2 PHP

Do you ever feel like a square peg in a round hole? It can be a frustratingly familiar feeling for Christians living in today's world. But listen: Don't let the world...squeeze you into its own mold.' If you're feeling 'squeezed,' here's what to do: Be transformed: The Bible says, 'Don't be like the people of this world, but let God change the way you think.' (Rom 12:2 CEV). Instead be transformed into the faith-driven person God meant you to be. But how? By renewing your mind: Instead of struggling to change the stuff around you, change how you think. 'Renewing' means to line up your thoughts with God's. Kick out those self-defeating thoughts that tell you 'you're not, you can't, and you'll never be able to.' God says: 'You are, you can and you will be able to,' because of His power that lives in you! John writes, 'Every child of God can defeat the world, and our faith is what gives us this victory' (1 John 5:4 CEV). Go to God's Word! Find out what He says about the things that hassle you, then pull the plug on them. The Word for you today is: 'don't be afraid...I am your God. I will make you strong...I will support you' (Isaiah 41:10 NCV). How cool is that? You've got the big cheese on your side and He's got your back, forever! Word4U2Day