PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual Check Up Day 7

bluidkiti
08-25-2017, 07:30 AM
Spiritual Check Up Day 7 by SGLY Ministry

Spiritual Checkup KINDNESS
Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Colossians 3:12 (NIV)

Today’s Action and Prayer:
Dear God, You are so full of kindness and I want to be reflecting You in my life, so as I seek to be spiritually healthy, I want to clothe myself in kindness, which is a fruit of Your Holy Spirit.
As one of Your chosen people,I know I need to be bearing this fruit daily in my life if I am to be spiritually healthy, so, please show me how I can show forth this fruit today and reflect You to the world.

Spiritual Exercise:
Resolve to be kind to someone today, for no other reason than to just be fruitful and put on kindness.
Kindness is: friendly or generous behavior, being helpful to others, acting considerate or humane.
Kindness is always cordial; courteous, pleasant; and agreeable.
Kindness is very beneficial to our spiritual health as well as to others. So let’s think of ways we can exhibit kindness to those around us today.

Sympathize: [try to understand others problems]
Show Favor: [let someone go ahead of you in line]
Be Agreeable: [smile at someone]
Be Pleasant: [wave or say hi to someone]

These are just a few simple actions of kindness that can be done to keep ourselves spiritually healthy and reflect God’s love to the world.