PDA

View Full Version : Grace Brings Favor

bluidkiti
01-30-2018, 07:35 AM
GRACE BRINGS FAVOR

Favor from God comes because of His grace and His mercy. When we are shown favor, God is extending His grace to us because He wants to teach us something. He is giving us an opportunity to learn from the situation and to share our stories with others. By sharing our stories of how God favored us and extended grace to us, we can help others know how great He truly is. Because of God's grace, we are loved and we are favored.

1 Corinthians 15:10 'But whatever I am now, it is all because God poured out his special favor on me and not without results. For I have worked harder than any of the other apostles; yet it was not I but God who was working through me by his grace.' (NLT)

Dear Lord, thank You for Your mercy, grace and love. Thank You for Your favor. We don't deserve it. We do things that are wrong yet You still love us. We mess up and You still forgive us. We take a wrong path yet You are there to help us get back on track. Thank You, Lord. We are so blessed when we focus on You and allow You to work in our lives. Help us, today, to remain focused on You in all things. In Jesus' name. Amen.

God's favor comes to those who obey Him.

God's favor comes because of His love for those who choose to follow Him.

God's favor comes because of His grace which He freely gives.

God's favor comes because of His mercy and forgiveness.

God will look favorably on those who choose to share His word with others.

Leviticus 26:9 I will look favorably upon you, making you fertile and multiplying your people. And I will fulfill my covenant with you. (NLT)

Focus: Know God's favor is for those who choose to obey and seek only Him.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal_individual.asp?blog_id=60828 83