PDA

View Full Version : We Mess Up

bluidkiti
02-05-2018, 10:32 AM
WE MESS UP

There will be times when we mess up. When we can’t believe we gave into temptation and we did the wrong things. We don’t feel worthy to go before God to ask for forgiveness. We messed up again with the same sin. We feel helpless and hopeless. But we have to rely on God with courage that He will forgive us. We can’t let our sin conquer us but we conquer our sin with courage that comes from God. He will give us the strength and courage we need.

Psalm 40:12-13 “For troubles surround me—too many to count! My sins pile up so high I can’t see my way out. They outnumber the hairs on my head. I have lost all courage. Please, LORD, rescue me! Come quickly, LORD, and help me.” (NLT)

Dear Lord, we come to You today to first thank You for all You are. We thank You for all You do. We thank You for Your forgiveness and love. Please give us the courage we need to live for You. Please give us the courage we need to come to You to request forgiveness of our sins so You can cleanse us and help us to start anew. We put our hope and trust in You today, Lord. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal.asp?id=FRANCESLUCAS