PDA

View Full Version : Don't Fear It, Pray About It

bluidkiti
02-20-2018, 06:32 AM
Don't Fear It, Pray About It

Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice. . . . For I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, Who says to you. Fear not; I will help you. —Isaiah 41:10,13

Some time ago the Lord spoke these words to me: "Pray about everything and fear nothing." He said this to me when I had a vague feeling of fear that a new hairdresser I was going to would not do a good job.

The Holy Spirit spoke to me: "Don't fear it, pray about it. Pray that the Lord will anoint this woman so she is able to do for you what needs to be done." Then over the next couple of weeks He continued showing me different things about prayer versus fear. Many of them dealt with little areas in which fear would try to creep into my life and cause me problems. He showed me that in every case, no matter how great or important or how small or insignificant, the solution was to pray.

From the book New Day, New You: 365 Devotions for Enjoying Everyday Life by Joyce Meyer