PDA

View Full Version : Bible Verses - October

bluidkiti
10-01-2018, 07:26 AM
October 1

Matthew 7:7-8 – Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Matthew 5:11-12 – Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

1 John 4:10 NIV This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

Oh, what joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven, whose sin is put out of sight! Yes, what joy for those whose record the LORD has cleared of guilt, whose lives are lived in complete honesty! — Psalm 32:1-2

bluidkiti
10-02-2018, 06:28 AM
October 2

"Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved." Psalms 55:22

Psalm 68:19 Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.

1 John 4:7 (NIV) Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God.

Thought: Little things matter a lot. Do what you can today.

Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. — 1 Peter 5:7

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. – Psalm 18:2

Psalm 119:105 NIV Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

"This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." (Joshua 1:9, NLT)

bluidkiti
10-03-2018, 07:20 AM
October 3

Ephesians 4:26-27 “In your anger do not sin” Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27 and do not give the devil a foothold.

Psalm 19:14 14 May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Titus 3:4-7 NIV But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.

Matthew 11: 28-30 “Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves. For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.”

Isaiah 43: 2 When you pass through waters, I will be with you; through rivers, you shall not be swept away. When you walk through fire, you shall not be burned, nor will flames consume you.

1 John 3:18 Children, let us love not in word or speech but in deed and truth.

2 Timothy 1:7 KJV For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

bluidkiti
10-04-2018, 06:21 AM
October 4

John 7:38 Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

There is a time for everything. He has made everything beautiful in its time. I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. Ecclesiastes 3:1, 11, 14

Cast all your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you. - 1 Peter 5:7

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. — Psalm 1:1

But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul. – Deuteronomy 4:29

Nahum 1:13 (NIV) Now I will break their yoke from your neck and tear your shackles away.

Thought: Hope is on the horizon. His name is Jesus.

bluidkiti
10-05-2018, 07:23 AM
October 5

Philippians 4:13 – I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Isaiah 55:6 – Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near.

Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in Heaven. — Matthew 5:16

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. – John 14:27

Don’t you know that the Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth? He never grows faint or weary. … He gives power to those who are tired and worn out. Isaiah 40:28-29

Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near. —Isaiah 55:6

bluidkiti
10-06-2018, 06:22 AM
October 6

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. Galatians 6:10

Isaiah 26:4 – Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord is the Rock Eternal.

Proverbs 4:23 23 Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.

Joshua 1:9 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. —1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

2 Thessalonians 3:5 5 May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance.

1 John 4:11 NIV Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

bluidkiti
10-07-2018, 06:49 AM
October 7

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Matthew 11:28, KJV "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

May the Lord lead your hearts into a full understanding and expression of the love of God and the patient endurance that comes from Christ. - 2 Thessalonians 3:5

Isaiah 26:4 “Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD himself, is the Rock eternal.”

The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. Psalm 103:8

Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Psalm 16:11, ESV "You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore."

And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. Matthew 6:12

bluidkiti
10-08-2018, 06:28 AM
October 8

Proverbs 16:9 In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no savior.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. —Hebrews 13:8

Matthew 4:1-11 Jesus Is Tested in the Wilderness
1 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.” 4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” 5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written: “‘He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’” 7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’” 8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.” 10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’” 11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

bluidkiti
10-09-2018, 06:39 AM
October 9

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Matthew 6:25

Psalm 95:6-7 6 Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; 7 for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care.

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. —1 John 1:9

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1:2-4

It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. —Deuteronomy 13:4

It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man. — Psalm 118:8

2 Timothy 2:23 (NIV) Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.

Thought: Keep Christ first. That's all that matters.

bluidkiti
10-10-2018, 05:02 AM
October 10

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. -- John 10:28,29 NIV

But the Lord is faithful, who shall establish you, and keep you from evil. -- 2 Thessalonians 3:3

Psalm 141:3 Set a guard over my mouth, Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips.

2 Timothy 2:22-24 22 Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 23 Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. 24 And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.

Proverbs 3:5-6 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 19:20-21 – Listen to advice and accept instruction and in the end you will be wise. Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

Psalm 62:7 My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.

bluidkiti
10-11-2018, 06:01 AM
October 11

...Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them. Ephesians 4:29

Mark 10:45 “For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

Psalm 56:3-4 3 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. 4 In God, whose word I praise—in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

“The Lord your God is with you. The mighty One will save you. The Lord will be happy with you. You will rest in his love. He will sing and be joyful about you.” —Zephaniah 3:17

Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.” – John 6:27

Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. —Psalm 62:8

Isaiah 40:28-29 NIV Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

Psalm 62:1-2 1 Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him. 2 Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

bluidkiti
10-12-2018, 06:38 AM
October 12

I no longer call you slaves, because a master doesn’t confide in his slaves. Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me. John 15:15

Psalm 91:2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

"...With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." Mark 10:27

Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

I command you to love each other in the same way that I love you. John 15:12

Romans 12:11 NIV Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.

bluidkiti
10-13-2018, 07:21 AM
October 13

Psalm 10:12 Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs.

Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me. Psalm 54:4

"When birds are sold, five small birds cost only two pennies. But God does not forget any of them...Don't be afraid. You are worth much more than many birds." - Luke 12:6-7

When the Holy Spirit controls our lives, he will produce this kind of fruit in us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Galatians 5:22-23

"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." —Jeremiah 29:11

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. — Matthew 5:4

Philippians 4:4 NIV Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

bluidkiti
10-14-2018, 05:21 AM
October 14

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is — his good, pleasing, and perfect will. —Romans 12:2

2 Samuel 22:29 29 You, LORD, are my lamp; the LORD turns my darkness into light.

Live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:2

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. Romans 8:26

1 Thess 5:16-18, NIV "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus"

My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever. - Psalm 73:26

To the LORD your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it. Deuteronomy 10:14

bluidkiti
10-15-2018, 05:59 AM
October 15

Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

"Pray without ceasing." 1 Thessalonians 5:17

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Deuteronomy 31:8

Hebrews 3:12-13 12 See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. 13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness

2 Timothy 2:22-26 22 Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 23 Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. 24 And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. 25 Opponents must be gently instructed, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, 26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

How great you are, O Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears. —2 Samuel 7:22

1 Peter 3:15 NIV But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Deuteronomy 31:8

Ephesians 4:17-32 Instructions for Christian Living
17 So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. 18 They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. 19 Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, and they are full of greed. 20 That, however, is not the way of life you learned 21 when you heard about Christ and were taught in him in accordance with the truth that is in Jesus. 22 You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds; 24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. 25 Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body. 26 “In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27 and do not give the devil a foothold. 28 Anyone who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with their own hands, that they may have something to share with those in need. 29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

bluidkiti
10-16-2018, 06:56 AM
October 16

Proverbs 11:25 A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

"For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations." Psalms 100:5

Psalm 25:4 – Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. —2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Galatians 6:2 2 Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. —Psalm 19:14

Psalm 19:14 “May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

bluidkiti
10-17-2018, 06:30 AM
October 17

Hebrews 13:2 Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him." 1 John 4:16

Ephesians 4:29 – Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Revelation 1:8 8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

bluidkiti
10-18-2018, 07:02 AM
October 18

James 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13

Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:29

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Matthew 6:26

This is the day the LORD has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it. —Psalm 118:24

Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. Proverbs 3:6

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. —Psalm 27:14

Matthew 7:7 NIV "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Psalm 42:11 11 Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

bluidkiti
10-19-2018, 06:58 AM
October 19

But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. Jeremiah 17:7

Revelation 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

Psalm 121:1-2 – I lift up my eyes to the hills — from where will my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.

I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need. Philippians 4:13

"Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice." Philippians 4:4

bluidkiti
10-20-2018, 06:58 AM
October 20

Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. Romans 12:2

Proverbs 16:9 In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.

"For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee." Isaiah 41:13

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. Philippians 4:23

Psalm 51:12 – Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." - Romans 15:13

Let My Life shine through you, as you walk in the Light with Me.

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. —1 John 1:7

bluidkiti
10-21-2018, 04:45 AM
October 21

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." Psalms 119:105

Psalm 40:8 – I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart.

It is better, if it is God's will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil. — 1 Peter 3:17

2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. – Psalm 28:7

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13

bluidkiti
10-22-2018, 07:09 AM
October 22

Psalm 95:6-7 Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care.

"And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:" 1 John 5:14

Colossians 3:17 – And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Jeremiah 29:11 – "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Galatians 6:2 – Carry each other's burdens and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Matthew 18:19-20 19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Galatians 2:20 20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

A successful day is one in which you have stayed in touch with me, even if many things remain undone at the end of the day.

Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment." —Matthew 22:37-38

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. — James 1:5

bluidkiti
10-23-2018, 07:11 AM
October 23

2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

James 1:17 17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my portion forever. —Psalm 73:26

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. 1 John 4:16b-17

1 Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.

"The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble." Psalms 9:9

Luke 18:1 (NIRV) Jesus told His disciples a story. He wanted to show them that they should always pray and not give up.

Thought: Keep praying. Keep persisting. God's answer will come.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13

bluidkiti
10-24-2018, 07:09 AM
October 24

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God." 1 John 4:7

Those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. — Colossians 3:23-24

1 John 3:11 NIV This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.

For the Father himself loves you, because you have loved me and have believed that I came from the Father. John 16:27

dwmoeller
10-24-2018, 09:30 AM
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts. - Colossians 3:15

Thought: When the Spirit of Christ enters your heart, peace follows.

bluidkiti
10-25-2018, 06:21 AM
October 25

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26

"May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine upon us." Psalm 67:1

Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. —Ephesians 5:19-20

2 Corinthians 5:17-6:2 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain. For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.

dwmoeller
10-25-2018, 10:06 AM
If we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. - 1 Timothy 6:8

Thought: A loaf of bread, a shirt on my back, and Jesus Christ ---I am a rich man!

bluidkiti
10-26-2018, 06:49 AM
October 26

1 John 4:12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

So faith comes from hearing, that is, hearing the Good News about Christ. Romans 10:17

Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. —Proverbs 3:5

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. —2 Timothy 3:16-17

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. — Psalm 34:8

Matthew 22:37 NIV Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."

bluidkiti
10-27-2018, 06:27 AM
October 27

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. John 15:16

Philippians 4:8 – Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. — Matthew 6:34

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. — Ephesians 6:10

bluidkiti
10-28-2018, 06:48 AM
October 28

Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Psalm 37:3

1 Peter 1:24-25 – All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever.

It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes. - Psalm 118:8-9

Isaiah 41:10 Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. – Colossians 1:13-14

Matthew 10:29-31 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

bluidkiti
10-29-2018, 05:40 AM
October 29

Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.

Keep my commands and follow them. I am the Lord. Leviticus 22:31

When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners. Romans 5:6

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

bluidkiti
10-30-2018, 07:30 AM
October 30

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Psalm 118:24 – This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing the Lord’s praise, for he has been good to me. —Zephaniah 3:17

'The love of God was revealed among us by this – that God sent His one and only Son into the world so that we might live through Him.' (TLV) - 1 John 4:9

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. — Matthew 5:5

Ephesians 2:8-9 “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.”

bluidkiti
10-31-2018, 06:40 AM
October 31

As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17

1 Peter 5:8-9 – Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

Titus 3:5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. — James 1:17

"And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God." Luke 4:4

Psalm 23:4 4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.