PDA

View Full Version : Precious Promises – Day 16

bluidkiti
04-16-2019, 09:40 AM
Precious Promises – Day 16 by SGLY Ministry

Today’s Promise: KINGDOM
“…giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.
For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves…” Colossians 1:12-13 (NIV)

Today’s Thought:
Believers, let’s give thanks today that God has qualified us to share in His Kingdom.
Let’s rejoice that we no longer have to live in darkness but that we can enjoy living in the Kingdom of Light now and forever!
Let’s believe that God will some day bring us into His heavenly Kingdom just as He has promised.

“The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory for ever and ever.” 2 Timothy 4:18 (NIV)

Today’s Prayer:
Dear God,
I do give thanks today that You have qualified me,through my belief and trust in Jesus, to share in Your heavenly Kingdom.
I give thanks that You have sealed me with the Holy Spirit of promise as a guarantee of my inheritance into Your Kingdom.
I rejoice that I no longer have to live in darkness but can enjoy living in the Your Kingdom of Light!
I believe, God, that some day You will bring me into Your heavenly Kingdom just as You have promised!
In Jesus name I give thanks and pray this. Amen.