PDA

View Full Version : Small Straws In A Soft Wind - August

bluidkiti
07-31-2019, 11:30 PM
August 1: You have been in a long season of setting things straight and of fixing that which needed attention. That season is coming to a close. There are still issues that need to be addressed before you can truly move on. Be diligent to do all that is necessary in order to sufficiently close the book on the past. Prepare to enter your new spiritual year with a clean slate, says the Lord. Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.

bluidkiti
08-02-2019, 12:48 AM
August 2: Sometimes I say Yes; sometimes I say No; sometimes I say Whoa. It is up to you to develop your discernment and a hearing ear, which takes practice. Spend the time and make the effort to have a relationship with My Holy Spirit so that you can see and hear in the realm of the spirit, says the Lord. Luke 11:13 "If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!"

bluidkiti
08-03-2019, 01:28 AM
August 3: Let there be an end to whining and be thankful. I have been with you every step of the way. I have shown you things that you would never have been aware of. I have directed you and kept you. You are My chosen. Strive to maintain sweet relationship with Me, says the Lord, and access the strength and perfection that I have provided. 1 Chronicles 16:34 Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.

bluidkiti
08-04-2019, 02:41 AM
August 4: Even though the temptation is great to make comparisons and measure yourself and others according to arbitrary standards, it is not good. It is an effort in futility and has no positive outcome at all. My desire is that you look to Me for direction, guidance, and correction and allow Me to lead you in ways that will have a good outcome, says the Lord, and leave others alone. 2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with those who commend themselves. But they, measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

bluidkiti
08-05-2019, 01:32 AM
August 5: Alignment is an important factor in your well-being. Spiritually it is important to be aligned with My Word of truth and with the leading of My Spirit. It is also vital to be aligned emotionally and mentally with righteous thoughts and intentions. And, if you do not sustain physical alignment you can experience weakness in your body. Your vitality in all areas will depend on maintaining a close relationship with Me, says the Lord. Psalm 139:14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.

bluidkiti
08-06-2019, 09:12 AM
August 6: You have come to a turning point where that which has concerned you is coming to a conclusion. As one chapter ends a new one begins. You can now evaluate the past season with objectivity to see what you might have done differently. This should not be a time of condemnation, but one of reflection and instruction. Take this opportunity to grow, says the Lord. Proverbs 27:19 As in water face reflects face, so a man’s heart reveals the man.

bluidkiti
08-07-2019, 03:45 AM
August 7: The difficulties that you face will be easily overcome as long as you put your faith and hope in Me, says the Lord. Continue to seek Me and deliberately come into My presence to acquire help and guidance. I Am your Living God. I am not a story from long ago or a Sunday-school fable. Come and partner with Me in all that you do, says the Lord. Psalm 84:2 My soul longs, yes, even faints for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.

bluidkiti
08-08-2019, 12:36 AM
August 8: Seriously consider where you have been and where you are now spiritually. Be done with the distractions that have accompanied the challenges you have faced and come closer to Me, says the Lord. Take the necessary steps that will actually position you to achieve victory, says the Lord. Philippians 3:12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.

bluidkiti
08-09-2019, 02:45 AM
August 9: Because of life's circumstances and pressures, it will be easy to overreact and go beyond a reasonable response. These times require a healthy dose of self-control so that you do not go too far in the wrong direction. You would do well to carefully consider a correct and sensible reaction to every situation, says the Lord. 2 Peter 1:5-7 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love.

bluidkiti
08-10-2019, 03:41 AM
August 10: Even though you encounter unexpected situations, you must take things in stride and not allow that which is temporary to interrupt the flow of the eternal Spirit, says the Lord. The stress of this time will pass and you will be stronger and wiser than you were before. Every day is an opportunity to see Me at work in your life. You are truly being transformed, but transformation is sometimes painful. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

bluidkiti
08-11-2019, 01:40 AM
August 11: Do not pull back or give up on what you started; you are not finished. Keep moving forward. You have already accomplished more than you thought you could, but you must continue to be strong and resolute in bringing to completion what you have been given to do, says the Lord. Rely on Me to give you the wisdom and strength necessary. I am with you. Isaiah 58:11 The LORD will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

bluidkiti
08-12-2019, 03:03 AM
August 12: Prepare to go through the gates that I am opening before you, says the Lord. You have not been this way before, so you must be sensitive to My leading. Listen carefully as I speak to your heart and give you the wisdom necessary for you to move into the next phase of your life and being. I will direct your steps. Isaiah 62:10 Go through, Go through the gates! Prepare the way for the people; Build up, Build up the highway! Take out the stones, Lift up a banner for the peoples!

bluidkiti
08-13-2019, 01:11 AM
August 13: In a vision I could see columns of fire surrounding me that would keep the enemy at bay. And I heard the Lord say, "This is the fire of the Spirit, My power, that will defeat the devil. Above all you need the fire of My Spirit to do all that I call you to do in the days ahead. I will empower you to do all that I have set before you to accomplish. Have no regrets. No fear. No dread. No weakness. Rise up and let the fire of the Spirit consume your carnal nature." Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

bluidkiti
08-14-2019, 05:04 AM
August 14: This is a time when you can make great leaps forward. Your spiritual growth will increase exponentially. Set your will to cooperate with this move of My Spirit in your life. Set your expectations on Me, says the Lord, and not on world systems and conditions. This opportunity will depend on where you focus your thoughts, intentions and desires. Luke 12:34 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

bluidkiti
08-15-2019, 03:24 AM
August 15: Righteousness is a choice. Personal conviction will establish a base for understanding that which needs to be done to overcome wrong attitudes and motives. You have made a lot of progress in spiritual growth, but there is more work to do. As you live and walk in the Spirit, a deeper level of internal work will enable you to prevail over evil, says the Lord. Come near to Me with an open heart and mind and I will give revelation. Romans 16:19 For your obedience has become known to all. Therefore I am glad on your behalf; but I want you to be wise in what is good, and simple concerning evil.

bluidkiti
08-16-2019, 05:01 AM
August 16: Examine yourself to see and know if your spiritual foundation is firm. Your foundation is your belief that I am alive, that I know you, and will help you navigate your life on earth, says the Lord. You become weak when you feel like you are alone in the world without guidance. Check yourself to see if you stand on the solid foundation of faith in Me. 2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you? —unless indeed you are disqualified.

bluidkiti
08-17-2019, 03:39 AM
August 17: Regardless of confusion and chaos take the time to establish yourself in peace. I'm not talking about worldly peace; I am talking about the peace that only comes through Me, says the Lord. It is a peace that is beyond thought or understanding and only comes by the Spirit. Be still. Philippians 4:7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

bluidkiti
08-18-2019, 06:18 AM
August 18: You are in a time of separation when you will divide the precious from the vile. You have gone through previous seasons of doing this, but every time that you respond in obedience to My directive, you come higher spiritually. When you do what I ask, you achieve greater clarity of vision and purpose, says the Lord. Jeremiah 15:19 Therefore thus says the LORD: "If you return, then I will bring you back; you shall stand before Me; if you take out the precious from the vile, you shall be as My mouth. Let them return to you, but you must not return to them."

bluidkiti
08-19-2019, 05:38 AM
August 19: Even though your challenges have been daunting, you will now get into your stride once again and gain the victory. Take a moment to realize the value of what you endured. There is a certain satisfaction that comes from knowing you can call on Me in times of trouble and I will answer, says the Lord. Your faith and resolve are stronger than ever. Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you."

bluidkiti
08-20-2019, 05:13 AM
August 20: When it seems as though you have been far away it is because the world atmosphere is becoming more polluted both spiritually and naturally. When it is harder for you to get in the Spirit, you must dig deeper and reach higher than you ever have before. Break through the interference to the place where we can commune and where peace abounds, says the Lord. Seek and you will find! Acts 17:26-28a "And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; for in Him we live and move and have our being."

bluidkiti
08-21-2019, 03:55 AM
August 21: Issues that you have been struggling with can now be settled. As you quiet your thoughts and emotions you will see the spiritual work that has been done in your life through this process. There are things you would not have understood about yourself without the challenges you have faced. The time is coming for a fresh start. Be sure that your next steps are devoid of defilement and regret, says the Lord. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

bluidkiti
08-22-2019, 05:40 AM
August 22: Times of transition are not just intervals of silence and waiting for the next thing. They present opportunities in which you can evaluate where you are spiritually and naturally. Without this evaluation, you will make the same mistakes again and again. The ultimate goal is to be changed and transformed from living your life according to your carnal nature into life in the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

bluidkiti
08-23-2019, 05:52 AM
August 23: Seek and believe for freedom from bondage, and I will break the bonds that have held you. It is My will for you to be free. The whole world is laboring under the weight of darkness, but you are My offspring. You are children of the light and spiritual freedom. Liberation will bring exhilaration, says the Lord. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

bluidkiti
08-24-2019, 05:45 AM
August 24: Your life has a lot of moving parts that are in process of lining up before you can proceed. You just need to be patient as you allow all of the pieces to fit together properly. In the meantime, do not become discouraged or lose hope. Remember that all things are working together for your good, says the Lord. Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

bluidkiti
08-25-2019, 05:38 AM
August 25: This is a time when small corrections will reap big benefits. Don't overlook anything that grabs your attention even for a moment, for I will show you the power of paying attention to details. And, I will cause the insignificant to become significant, says the Lord. Sharpen your focus to see the tiny things, and magnify your ability to hear My still, small voice. Proverbs 4:1 Hear, my children, the instruction of a father, and give attention to know understanding.

bluidkiti
08-26-2019, 05:44 AM
August 26: Step away from the whirlwind of emotions, thoughts, and activities that have consumed you. All of your fretting was time lost. Reset and reorder your priorities. Settle down and focus on your spiritual existence. Yield to the internal work that must be done before you can completely align with My will and purposes, says the Lord. Set your heart to know Me. Romans 13:11 And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.

bluidkiti
08-27-2019, 04:43 AM
August 27: I heard in my spirit the words quiet resolve. Then, the exhortation from the Lord: There are circumstances and situations that have shaken your soul. However, do not allow anyone or anything to cause you to waver in your faith in Me. Stand strong and unwavering. Strengthen your determination to come through this time victoriously. I will uphold you with My power. Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you, and will say, ‘Destroy!’

bluidkiti
08-28-2019, 06:26 AM
August 28: Go deep within your spirit to make a solid connection with Me, says the Lord. Skimming the surface of religious life will no longer do. It is time for you to deepen your commitment to know and be one with Me. My promises are for those who have given themselves wholly and belong to Me. 2 Peter 1:2-4 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

bluidkiti
08-29-2019, 05:13 AM
August 29: To those who believe they have made too many mistakes to be loved and cherished, I say that you are redeemable. Just come to Me. I will forgive you. Come and seek to know Me, and you will be transformed. Do not give up hope. You are precious in My sight, says the Lord. Jeremiah 18:2-4 "Arise and go down to the potter’s house, and there I will cause you to hear My words." Then I went down to the potter’s house, and there he was, making something at the wheel. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make.

bluidkiti
08-30-2019, 05:57 AM
August 30: Beloved, allow Me to work through your compassion to encourage others. You are living in a harsh and unforgiving environment. But you can reach out to uplift and support others who are struggling. Allow My generosity to be expressed through you, says the Lord, and it will become a seed sown in good soil that will produce a bountiful harvest. Luke 6:38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."

bluidkiti
08-31-2019, 06:26 AM
August 31: Take a breath and release all tension. Do your best to simplify your life in every area possible. Complexities create stress and confusion. Stay with the basics, and maintain your awareness of My input, says the Lord. Your relationship with Me is always what counts the most. Stay connected! Galatians 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.