PDA

View Full Version : Standing Firm - Shoes of Peace Day Six

bluidkiti
10-06-2019, 07:48 AM
Shoes of Peace by SGLY Ministry

and having strapped on your feet the gospel of peace in preparation,
[to face the enemy with firm-footed stability and the readiness produced by the good news]. Ephesians 6:15 Amplified Bible.

Standing firm requires a good foundation and good shoes. A soldier’s shoes are a very important part of armor. God’s Armor fits us with Shoes of Peace to stand firm in. The Peace is the gospel of Christ. We should always be ready to share the good news of the gospel as we walk through this world, that is the Great Commission given to us by Jesus in Mark 16:15. “And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.”
However, we have an enemy who does not want us to do that, therefore we need to prepare ourselves so we can stand firm and be ready. We need to put on the Shoes of Peace daily and be ready to share the good news with everyone we meet.

Prayer: Dear God, thank You for providing me with these firm-footed, stable shoes of Peace that I can walk and stand in daily. I want to always be prepared to share the good news of the gospel as Jesus has said to do. I know I have an enemy who will try his best to stop me but I also know You are greater than he, therefore I will prepare myself so that I maybe a soldier who is always ready. Thank You God, Amen.

Today:
A soldier always has a plan. A soldier is always prepared, always ready. Therefore, read and know the gospel. Memorize key verses.
Preach the gospel to yourself daily so that you will be prepared to share it with others easily and naturally in any situation, Pray that God will open doors of opportunity for you to speak the good news with those you meet.

Blessings to you as you walk through your day wearing the Armor and standing firm in the Shoes of Peace.