PDA

View Full Version : Bible Verses - November

bluidkiti
11-01-2019, 05:55 AM
November 1

See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The Lord God is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

Psalm 97:12 (NIV) Rejoice in the Lord, you who are righteous, and praise His holy name.

Thought: Focus on God. Forget all the distractions.

You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. John 8:32

John 15:12 NIV "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you."

bluidkiti
11-02-2019, 08:28 AM
November 2

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. —1 John 1:9

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. — 2 Corinthians 12:9

Colossians 3:15 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

bluidkiti
11-03-2019, 06:39 AM
November 3

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

For God didn't appoint us to wrath, but to the obtaining of salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. - 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

1 Corinthians 1:10 NIV I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.

Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. Proverbs 3:6

bluidkiti
11-04-2019, 06:32 AM
November 4

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" Ephesians 2:8

Colossians 4:2 2 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.

Psalm 121:1-2 1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? 2 My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:24

Yet you, Lord, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand. (Isaiah 64:8 NIV)

For, "Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." - Romans 10:13

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on His law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers. — Psalm 1:1-3

“And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them” (Romans 8:28).

As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend. Proverbs 27:17

bluidkiti
11-05-2019, 07:11 AM
November 5

But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, just like I have loved you; that you also love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." - John 13:34-35

Psalm 4:8 In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Romans 14:13 13 Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister.

bluidkiti
11-06-2019, 06:41 AM
November 6

James 1:12 – Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

For My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life" (John 6:40).

1 Peter 1:14-16 14 As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. 15 But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; 16 for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

bluidkiti
11-07-2019, 06:55 AM
November 7

Psalm 80:19 (NIV) Restore us, O Lord God Almighty; make Your face shine upon us, that we may be saved.

Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. — 2 Peter 3:9

bluidkiti
11-08-2019, 08:56 AM
November 8

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

Hebrews 13:5b – God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." (NIV)

You, O Lord, are a merciful and gracious God, slow to get angry, full of unfailing love and truth. Psalm 86:15

2 Thessalonians 3:16 16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Romans 12:14

bluidkiti
11-09-2019, 07:21 AM
November 9

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD." Isaiah 55:8

Job 37:5 – God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding.

“The Lord is slow to anger and rich in unfailing love, forgiving every kind of sin and rebellion” (Numbers 14:18).

1 John 4:11-16 11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. 13 This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body what you will wear. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life?" ?—Luke 12:22-25

Proverbs 11:25 A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

bluidkiti
11-10-2019, 07:35 AM
November 10

Isaiah 30:18 Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!

Titus 2:11 11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.

Matthew 10:40-42 “Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward. And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.”

Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

bluidkiti
11-11-2019, 07:11 AM
November 11

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. — Philippians 4:6-7

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. ?—Romans 8:1-2

2 Corinthians 4:16 **“Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.”

Love the LORD your God and keep his requirements, his decrees, his laws and his commands always. — Deuteronomy 11:1

See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 1 John 3:1

bluidkiti
11-12-2019, 07:29 AM
November 12

"For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." John 3:17

For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.
1 Timothy 2:5

“You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.” And, “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Luke 10:27

Psalm 56:4 In God, whose word I praise— in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?

bluidkiti
11-13-2019, 05:09 AM
November 13

"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latterday upon the earth:" Job 19:25

Psalm 85:7 Show us your unfailing love, Lord, and grant us your salvation.

Proverbs 10:12 NIV Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.

Psalm 9:1-2 1 I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. 2 I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.

bluidkiti
11-14-2019, 06:13 AM
November 14

Proverbs 2:6 For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Psalm 85:7 (NIV) Show us Your unfailing love, O Lord, and grant us Your salvation.

Thought: God longs to give you everything that is good!

There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God. 1 Samuel 2:2

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith" (Ephesians 2:8).

1 John 2:17 "The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever."

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works" (Ephesians 2:10).

Psalm 118:24 – This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

bluidkiti
11-15-2019, 07:45 AM
November 15

Proverbs 16:24 Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.

And walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:2

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. ?—1 Thessalonians 5:18

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength. – Philippians 4:12-13

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.

bluidkiti
11-16-2019, 06:53 AM
November 16

Everyone who hears these words of Mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. — Matthew 7:24

Colossians 3:12-17 12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Jeremiah 17:14 **“Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.”

Proverbs 15:18 18 A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict, but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.

Psalm 116:5 The Lord is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion.

bluidkiti
11-17-2019, 05:53 AM
November 17

Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them. John 7:38

In all things I gave you an example, that so laboring you ought to help the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that he himself said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'" - Acts 20:35

Let your conversation be gracious and effective so that you will have the right answer for everyone. Colossians 4:6

The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake. ?—Psalm 23:1-3

Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. — Galatians 6:2

bluidkiti
11-18-2019, 08:57 AM
November 18

Matthew 6:14 “For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.”

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38

Colossians 3:23-24 23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

"Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you." - James 4:7

https://hostedimages-cdn.aweber-static.com/ODc4Njc0/optimized/d4dbcede688a42e09f24c6168c9b0ef7.jpeg

bluidkiti
11-19-2019, 06:26 AM
November 19

Matthew 4:4 "Jesus answered, 'It is written: Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

Ephesians 5:8-10 8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) 10 and find out what pleases the Lord.

[Jesus] said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. — 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. — James 1:2-4

Romans 8:14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts" (Isaiah 55:8-9).

bluidkiti
11-20-2019, 05:56 AM
November 20

Proverbs 17:22 (NIV) A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone; so that your Father, who is in heaven, may also forgive you your transgressions. - Mark 11:25

2 Corinthians 5:21 – God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. — James 4:7

bluidkiti
11-21-2019, 06:39 AM
November 21

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isaiah 41:10

Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” Matthew 4:4

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

Philippians 4:12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.

Hebrews 13:5 NIV Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

bluidkiti
11-22-2019, 06:24 AM
November 22

Matthew 11:28-30 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

John 13:34-35 34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Colossians 3:15-17 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

1 Thessalonians 5:12-24 12 Now we ask you, brothers and sisters, to acknowledge those who work hard among you, who care for you in the Lord and who admonish you. 13 Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other. 14 And we urge you, brothers and sisters, warn those who are idle and disruptive, encourage the disheartened, help the weak, be patient with everyone. 15 Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else. 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not treat prophecies with contempt 21 but test them all; hold on to what is good, 22 reject every kind of evil. 23 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.

1 John 3:1 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. ?—Ephesians 2:8-9

Psalm 143:10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.

bluidkiti
11-23-2019, 06:03 AM
November 23

"If two of you agree on earth about anything you ask, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." Matthew 18:19

The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him. – Exodus 15:2

O LORD you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. ?—Psalm 139:1-2

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. — Hebrews 13:8

bluidkiti
11-24-2019, 06:39 AM
November 24

Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him. If he is thirsty, give him a drink. For in doing so, you will heap coals of fire on his head." Don't be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. - Romans 12:20-21

Romans 12:9-18 9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality. 14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited. 17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. – Psalm 119:105

Always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. ?—Ephesians 5:20

Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.

Philippians 4:13 NIV I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

bluidkiti
11-25-2019, 04:46 AM
November 25

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

But I tell you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you, that you may be children of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and the unjust. - Matthew 5:44-45

Ephesians 6:11-12 – Put on all of God's armour so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

John 1:1 – In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 6:29 NIV Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

Colossians 3:17 “And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”

bluidkiti
11-26-2019, 06:19 AM
November 26

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. —Romans 15:13

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another" (John 13:34).

Psalm 34:18 – The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. — 1 Thessalonians 5:18

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—?and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—?not by works, so that no one can boast. —Ephesians 2:8-9

bluidkiti
11-27-2019, 06:23 AM
November 27

"But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand." Isaiah 64:8

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Ephesians 2:10 "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing back; and your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High; for he is kind toward the unthankful and evil. Don't judge, And you won't be judged. Don't condemn, And you won't be condemned. Set free, And you will be set free. - Luke 6:35,37

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. — Colossians 2:6-7

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. ?—1 Peter 2:9

2 Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.

For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. —Romans 15:4

Colossians 3:16 16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.

bluidkiti
11-28-2019, 07:22 AM
November 28

I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live. That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil—this is the gift of God. Ecclesiastes 3:12-13

James 1:2-4 "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

Blessed are those who have been persecuted for righteousness' sake, For theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven. "Blessed are you when people reproach you, persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven. For that is how they persecuted the prophets who were before you. - Matthew 5:10-12

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Philippians 2:14-15 – Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe.

I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. – Psalm 9:1

John 6:35 NIV Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty."

Psalm 105:1 Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done.

bluidkiti
11-29-2019, 03:49 AM
November 29

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. — Ephesians 4:29

Proverbs 16:9 NIV In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.

1 Chronicles 16:34 34 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. Psalm 28:7

bluidkiti
11-30-2019, 07:06 AM
November 30

Ephesians 4:22-24 22 You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds; 24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

"The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail." ?—Isaiah 58:11

Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, outcry, and slander, be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave you. - Ephesians 4:31-32

When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you will not give in to it. 1 Corinthians 10:13

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.