PDA

View Full Version : Telling It Like It Is

Maryserp
11-03-2019, 06:55 PM
Hello there friends! Okay, so I have not been here as often as I said I would in the past,:11: but believe me when I say, LIFE sure has been a beautiful adventure! Happy November people. I am on face book a lot, and I happened to see from something I read, that this month of November is "GRATITUDE" month! I like this idea! I must say for me, I am so grateful:195: to have so many blessings:169: in my own life these days. I may not always have happy go lucky days, and so see a few sad and bitter days around, but believe me, that definitely is NEVER a good enough reason for me to pick up a **** drink! I have been involved with my sobriety constantly and every day! I am on a marvelous recovery group, where I chair/facilitate 2 meetings a week at the present moment. It sure has brought me such happiness:) and calm being so involved. I hope everyone continues to enjoy their sober journeys and keeps coming back! Love you all friends! :170: Thanks for reading!

bluidkiti
11-04-2019, 05:14 AM
Hey Mary, Thank you so very much for sharing and the reminder of having gratitude. I hope you have a most wonderful day! :42: