PDA

View Full Version : Small Straws In A Soft Wind - December

bluidkiti
12-01-2019, 04:42 AM
December 1: Surrender yourself completely to Me, says the Lord. I want to bring you to a new and higher spiritual level where you can begin to see with clear perspective. From this place your life will be a process of unfolding step by step as I go before you to prepare the way for My purposes to not only be revealed but demonstrated in your life. Put your trust in Me. Isaiah 45:2 I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron.

bluidkiti
12-02-2019, 05:47 AM
December 2: Carefully consider what you do in this season in order to reflect My values and presence in your life. Those who might never read My word or know Me personally need to see Me in you, says the Lord. You might be the only Bible they read. You are My representative on the earth. 2 Corinthians 3:2-3 You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men; clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart.

bluidkiti
12-03-2019, 05:01 AM
December 3: I am calling you to a higher level of spiritual accountability. When you get lazy or slack in your work ethic it will effect others more than you know. Make a decision to rise up to exhibit excellence and be the best version of yourself you can be, says the Lord. I have given you the ability to do all that I have called you to do, and I will help you. Psalm 16:3 As for the saints who are on the earth, "They are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight."

bluidkiti
12-04-2019, 06:21 AM
December 4: Many of you have been bombarded by confusion, a weapon from the enemy. I want you to be aware of this attack and stand against it by actively resisting. And, seek Me for clarity and wisdom, says the Lord. When I am at work in your life and circumstances everything will be clear and easily understood. I am not a God of uncertainty. James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

bluidkiti
12-05-2019, 04:38 AM
December 5: When situations arise that require a deviation from your routine, be flexible. Be willing to change your mind and your plans to be more fluid. I am still with you, leading and guiding your steps. Trust Me and accommodate My plans and purposes for you, says the Lord. Do not be afraid. Isaiah 42:16 I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, and not forsake them.

bluidkiti
12-06-2019, 04:32 AM
December 6: If you are willing to release yourself totally to Me and trust Me, says the Lord, I will bring you to a higher level of service and communication than you could have imagined. It is a place of greater focus and dedication to Kingdom objectives, which will require selflessness on your part. You can be one of the chosen. 2 Thessalonians 2:13-14 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth, to which He called you by our gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

bluidkiti
12-07-2019, 05:05 AM
December 7: I speak to those who have allowed your heart to be hardened in certain aspects of life. Will you allow your heart to be softened by My Spirit? Will you be willing to give yourself permission to walk in love? I will reveal your heart to you so that you can see clearly where you need to forgive and release, says the Lord. I want to hold your heart in My hands. Hebrews 3:13 but exhort one another daily, while it is called "Today," lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

bluidkiti
12-08-2019, 05:33 AM
December 8: It is time to prioritize again by putting first things first. The most important factor in your life is your spiritual condition--your relationship with Me. Do not neglect, even for a moment, spiritual connection. When you stay connected everything else will fall into place in divine order, says the Lord, because I will lead you and direct your steps. Proverbs 3:6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

bluidkiti
12-09-2019, 05:21 AM
December 9: Refuse to allow stagnation to be your destination. You must push through laziness and assume the responsibility that is necessary for your spiritual growth. Continue to ask and seek and knock. Let Me fill you with spiritual truth that will propel you beyond elementary understanding. It is in your best interests to continue to grow, says the Lord. Luke 11:9 "So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

bluidkiti
12-10-2019, 05:50 AM
December 10: Release yourself from the past and move beyond all failures and triumphs. Your mission is to fulfill My plans and purposes for you here and now, and that will require your spiritual awareness. Stay present with Me. Do not look too far ahead or brood on things of the past, says the Lord. Position yourself to be obedient to do all that I ask. Romans 6:16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?

bluidkiti
12-11-2019, 06:00 AM
December 11: If you want to have a deeper and more meaningful relationship with Me, you need the anointing of the Holy Spirit to facilitate that desire. But you must deliberately seek to know Me. Your focus cannot be on things of the world or on yourself. Rise above all that keeps you bound in carnality, and soar in the Spirit with Me, says the Lord. You will not regret it. Colossians 3:1 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.

bluidkiti
12-12-2019, 04:06 AM
December 12: The changes that you are experiencing are for the purpose of becoming more perfectly aligned with My heart, says the Lord. You will have opportunities to demonstrate kindness and consideration as well as forgiveness toward those you have previously dismissed. This is a time of purification in which you can drop the facades and be more genuine in expression. Let love abound. John 13:34 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

bluidkiti
12-13-2019, 05:32 AM
December 13: Beloved apologies cost you nothing but can yield a bountiful spiritual harvest. Remember that you will reap what you sow. Discern good and evil, and align your heart and mind with the truth of My word. Sow seeds of righteousness, and let My love overflow in you, says the Lord. James 3:18 Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

bluidkiti
12-14-2019, 05:30 AM
December 14: When you do not know what to do or where to go, ask Me for wisdom. You are not going to understand My will by asking other people about it. They don't know you like I do or care about you as I do. Do not to be afraid to go straight to the Source of your existence and well-being for insight and good judgment. Establish yourself in close relationship by seeking Me often and trusting and depending on Me, says the Lord. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

bluidkiti
12-15-2019, 06:43 AM
December 15: You are about to enter a new phase of existence, but there are things that need to be finished before you can forge ahead. Make the best use of your time and opportunities to deal with issues that would hinder you in the future, says the Lord. I will give you discernment, wisdom, and guidance to do all that is necessary. Isaiah 45:2 I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron.

bluidkiti
12-16-2019, 06:19 AM
December 16: Carve out a space for yourself where you can be at peace--safe and secure from all that is going on around you. Make a place where we can commune together, says the Lord, where spirit life makes sense. One where you are untouched by evil and the powers of darkness. Set yourself aside to live in the light of truth and righteousness. Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

bluidkiti
12-17-2019, 05:23 AM
December 17: You will have opportunities to curb frustration that arises on every level of your experience. Foster and maintain peace, patience, and tolerance. Let righteousness rule in every circumstance. Remember that other people are more important than achieving your own desires and goals, says the Lord. Luke 21:19 "By your patience possess your souls."

bluidkiti
12-18-2019, 06:13 AM
December 18: Resist the temptation to believe that you are the only one who is struggling. In this season everyone and everything is portrayed as happy, healthy and content. But, that is only a facade. The reality is that life's difficulties persist, but you can overcome by walking and living in the Spirit. Remember that trouble in this life is temporary, and focus on the promise of eternity with Me, says the Lord. Job 5:7 Yet man is born to trouble, As the sparks fly upward.

bluidkiti
12-19-2019, 06:20 AM
December 19: Be strong and do not succumb to the strain of difficult circumstances. Giving in to negative pressure will only make things worse. Set your heart and mind on things above where hope can thrive. Do not forget that I know you and everything about you, says the Lord. Let hope spring eternal. Colossians 3:2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.

bluidkiti
12-20-2019, 06:16 AM
December 20: Believe in Me and be optimistic that I am leading you through this valley of shadows. Even when you do not know what is ahead for you, I do. And you can trust Me to set you on a path of destiny so that you will be able to fulfill My desires and purposes for your life, says the Lord. Do not doubt or be afraid. Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

bluidkiti
12-21-2019, 06:00 AM
December 21: Go beyond yourself to carry out My will. Be My representative. Speak and act as an extension of Me, says the Lord. Be a blessing to others in thought, words and deeds. This is a way for others to have a desire to know Me and to see My heart through you. I seek to use those who are obedient to do all that I ask. Romans 13:8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

bluidkiti
12-22-2019, 05:56 AM
December 22: Let go of your insecurities and fear of lack. If you will do this, I will lead you into a new phase of prosperity that you have not imagined. This will be beyond the natural realm and will take you into spiritual provision, which will bring peace and delight, says the Lord. Psalm 50:10-12 For every beast of the forest is Mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills. I know all the birds of the mountains, and the wild beasts of the field are Mine. If I were hungry, I would not tell you; for the world is Mine, and all its fullness.

bluidkiti
12-23-2019, 05:16 AM
December 23: Allow the reality of My presence to penetrate your entire being. Superficial tradition and religious exercise is not enough. I want you to know Me from the very depths of your being so that your relationship with Me is the most important thing in life. I want you to transcend your mundane existence in the earthly world to reach heaven and achieve spiritual life, says the Lord. It is a matter of changing your focus. Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.

bluidkiti
12-24-2019, 05:08 AM
December 24: This is a time when you need to stay strong on the solid foundation of your faith and be calm and assured of your position in Me, says the Lord. You will have multiple opportunities to be distracted from the things that really matter. Find and maintain your position of spiritual reality. Hebrews 13:5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."

bluidkiti
12-25-2019, 04:43 AM
December 25: When you wonder about Me, seeking to know where I am. I am with you, says the Lord. So many of My people send their prayers to somewhere far away when I am right here. I see you and know your heart. When you think there is distance between us, you can waver in faith. Have no doubt that I hear you and will answer your faith. Acts 17:26-28 And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, "For we are also His offspring."

bluidkiti
12-26-2019, 06:28 AM
December 26: An anointing is being released upon those who seek to rise above the mundane--those who really endeavor to walk and live in the Spirit. My eyes are looking over the face of the whole world to find those whose hearts are set to have a closer relationship with Me, says the Lord. I see you and will bring you forth. Psalm 84:5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage.

bluidkiti
12-27-2019, 06:03 AM
December 27: You, My people, are highly favored. I am going to bless you in ways that will surprise you. Let your faith soar as you deliberately seek to come close to Me, says the Lord. You are My own special treasure in whom I take great delight. Psalm 139:14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.

bluidkiti
12-28-2019, 07:21 AM
December 28: Put aside all trepidation. Even though you cannot know the future you can know Me, and I hold the future. Draw near. Come into the security of My presence. Whenever you feel afraid trust in Me, says the Lord. When you seek Me, you will find Me and abide in peace. I am your protection. Psalm 91:2-5 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust." Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day.

bluidkiti
12-29-2019, 12:16 AM
December 29: Significant changes have taken place that affect you. Instead of looking back with remorse, set your heart to move forward with a sense of hope and purpose. There are things that you need to understand and accomplish. Position yourself for progression, says the Lord. 1 Timothy 4:15 Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all.

bluidkiti
12-30-2019, 04:34 AM
December 30: Look up into the most holy face of Jesus. His kind and loving heart will be revealed to you when you take the time to truly seek and find Him. He is releasing blessings in ways you have not considered until now. Receive all that He has for you. He is the Lord! Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."

bluidkiti
12-31-2019, 05:41 AM
December 31: In a vision I saw a tortoise who had retracted his head into his shell. I heard the Lord say, "Like this tortoise, you also need to retreat from the busyness and noise of the world to commune with Me. It is time to regroup and revitalize your spirit, soul and body. Come and receive the strength you need to progress." Matthew 6:6 "But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly."