PDA

View Full Version : It’s Time for Breakthrough

bluidkiti
05-18-2020, 07:01 AM
It’s Time for Breakthrough by Alive to God

We all long to experience breakthrough in some area of our lives. I can almost guarantee that right now there is some area in which you would love to experience a breakthrough. Breakthrough is part of God’s plan for you. No matter how long you have been trusting God, it is not the time to get discouraged and give up. Now is the time to trust God and to hold on to what He has said and to believe Him with expectant hearts. God is able to turn any situation around and He is able to make a way where there seems to be no way.

GOD’S PLAN

God’s plan is that we should experience breakthrough.

DEFINITION:

1. The dictionary tells us that a breakthrough is a ‘major advance’.

2. An instance of breaking through an obstruction.

3. A sudden advance.

Perhaps you have been battling in some area or another and God wants to step in and bring a MAJOR ADVANCE. Breakthrough means a major step forward from where you are. It includes release, liberation and freedom. Nothing is hard for God! Nothing you are facing, experiencing or trusting God for, is He unable to perform!

Jeremiah 32:27 I am the Lord, the God of all mankind; is there anything too hard for me?

Jeremiah 32:15 O Lord God! You have made the heavens and earth by your great power; nothing is too hard for you!