PDA

View Full Version : Bible Verse Of The Day - January

bluidkiti
01-01-2014, 09:22 AM
January 1

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever Hebrews 13:8

Ephesians 4:29 - 29 Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.

Deuteronomy 31:6 — "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

As Jesus walked beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen. 'Come, follow me,' Jesus said, 'and I will make you fishers of men.' At once they left their nets and followed him. When he had gone a little farther, he saw James son of Zebedee and his brother John in a boat, preparing their nets. Without delay he called them, and they left their father Zebedee in the boat with the hired men and followed him. Mark 1:16-20

bluidkiti
01-02-2014, 09:26 AM
January 2

So teach us to number our days, That we may gain a heart of wisdom. Psalm 90:12

Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18

2 Corinthians 1:4 - 4 He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.

Psalm 105
The Eternal Faithfulness of the LORD
1 Oh, give thanks to the LORD!
Call upon His name;
Make known His deeds among the peoples!
2 Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him;
Talk of all His wondrous works!
3 Glory in His holy name;
Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the LORD!
4 Seek the LORD and His strength;
Seek His face evermore!
5 Remember His marvelous works which He has done,
His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth,
6 O seed of Abraham His servant,
You children of Jacob, His chosen ones!

Matthew 6:33 — But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Don't worry about the year 2015. Don't worry about what you will eat, drink, and wear this year. Your Father in heaven knows your needs. Instead of worrying, "seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness" and all your needs will be given to you according to his will. After all, why worry about the unknown future of 2015 when you can pray. "O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we bear, all because we do not carry everything to God in prayer." Yes, what will take place this year is not known to us, but for us believers in Christ, we know that God is causing all things to happen for his glory and for our good (Romans 8:28-29). And the word "good" in this passage ultimately refers to our conformity to the image of Christ. The bitter events of 2015 will only make us better believers. Let us therefore welcome the New Year without fear.

bluidkiti
01-03-2014, 07:40 AM
January 3

For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, Titus 2:11-12

So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most. Hebrews 4:16

Psalm 30:11-12 - 11 You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy, 12 that I might sing praises to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!

Hebrews 7:25 — Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

bluidkiti
01-04-2014, 10:30 AM
January 4

He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry. Psalm 40:1

Isaiah 43:2 - 2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.

Colossians 3:17 — And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

bluidkiti
01-05-2014, 08:18 AM
January 5

“Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; Put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes. Cease to do evil, Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow. Isaiah 1:16-17

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7

Proverbs 14:31 - 31 He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.

bluidkiti
01-06-2014, 07:19 AM
January 6

Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming. 1 Peter 1:13

In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father. Hebrews 5:16

Matthew 18:3 - 3 And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

Psalm 142:4-5 —
Look and see, there is no one at my right hand;
no one is concerned for me.
I have no refuge;
no one cares for my life.
I cry to you, Lord;
I say, "You are my refuge,
my portion in the land of the living."

Have you ever felt that no one cared what happened to you? David had good reason to feel that way, and he wrote, "I cry to you, Lord." Through prayer we can pull out of our tailspin and be reminded that God cares for us deeply.

bluidkiti
01-07-2014, 09:11 AM
January 7

Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:1-2

For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. Ephesians 2:10

Acts 10:34-35 - 34 Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts men from every nation who fear him and do what is right."

James 1:5 — If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

Wisdom means practical discernment. It begins with respect for God, leads to right living, and results in increased ability to tell right from wrong. God is willing to give us this wisdom, but we will be unable to receive it if our goals are self-centered instead of God-centered. To learn God's will, we need to read His Word and ask Him to show us how to obey it. Then we must do what He tells us.

dwmoeller
01-07-2014, 09:36 AM
The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me. Psalm 138:8

Thought: May my goal in life mirror God's purpose for my life.

dwmoeller
01-08-2014, 06:54 AM
I lie down and sleep, I wake again, because the Lord sustains me. - Psalm 3:5

Thought: Each new day begins with God's blessings.

bluidkiti
01-08-2014, 09:57 AM
January 8

Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is. Hate evil, love good; maintain justice in the courts. Perhaps the Lord God Almighty will have mercy on the remnant of Joseph. Amos 5:14-15

So you see, faith by itself isn't enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless. James 2:17

John 14:23 - 23 Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him."

Psalm 121:2-3 —

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip —
he who watches over you will not slumber...

"Lord, thank you that you are you, ever present, ever in control, and ever keeper of our souls."
— Kress Drew

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

May you look around and notice all of the answers to prayer you enjoy because of prayers you prayed some time ago. May the breakthroughs you've experienced and the open doors you've walked through compel you to pray with more fervency, specificity, and tenacity. God loves your faith. He loves your heart. He loves it when you pray. He's very protective of you and won't give you something that's not good for you. He makes you wait because He's making you ready. Trust your whole soul and story to Him. And keep praying. God is moving, even when you can't see it. One day, your faith will become sight.
— Susie Larson

dwmoeller
01-09-2014, 06:56 AM
A man can receive only what is given him from heaven. - John 3:27

Thought: You are what God has made you. Make it count for God.

bluidkiti
01-09-2014, 07:47 AM
January 9

“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:19-21

Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Acts 1:8 - 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.

bluidkiti
01-10-2014, 10:33 AM
January 10

But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.” 1 Peter 1:15-16

And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching. Titus 2:7

Psalm 66:5 - 5 Come and see what our God has done, what awesome miracles he performs for people!

bluidkiti
01-11-2014, 08:59 AM
January 11

When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord; he brought me into a spacious place. The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me? Psalm 118:5-6

Our people must learn to do good by meeting the urgent needs of others; then they will not be unproductive. Titus 3:14

Psalm 119:143 - 143 As pressure and stress bear down on me, I find joy in your commands.

bluidkiti
01-12-2014, 10:23 AM
January 12

So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:26-28

Trust in the Lord and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper. Psalm 37:3

Proverbs 10:25 - 25 When the storms of life come, the wicked are whirled away, but the godly have a lasting foundation.

bluidkiti
01-13-2014, 10:15 AM
January 13

that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. 2 Corinthians 5:19-20

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Ephesians 3:20

Jeremiah 29:11 - 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

dwmoeller
01-13-2014, 10:44 AM
January 13

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that Prevails.
- Proverbs 19:21

Thought: Plan your way, but make room for the Lord's purpose.

bluidkiti
01-14-2014, 08:22 AM
January 14

Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister. 1 John 4:20-21

And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. Philippians 1:6

Psalm 20:1 - 1 In times of trouble, may the Lord answer your cry. May the name of the God of Jacob keep you safe from all harm.

Jeremiah 31:3 — The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying:
"I have loved you with an everlasting love;
I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.

God reaches out to you with kindness motivated by deep and everlasting love. He is eager to do the best for us if we will only listen, obey, and let him. This is a reminder of God's magnificent love. He is always and forever lovingly drawing us toward himself.

BW1
01-14-2014, 02:36 PM
Nahum 1:7

The Lord is good,
a refuge in times of trouble.
He cares for those who trust in him.

dwmoeller
01-15-2014, 08:30 AM
The name of the Lord is a strong tower. - Proverbs 18:10

Thought: When hostile forces strike, run for the cover of the Lord.

bluidkiti
01-15-2014, 09:40 AM
January 15

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:31-32

And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

Matthew 6:34 - 34 "So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today."

bluidkiti
01-16-2014, 10:04 AM
January 16

I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Galatians 5:16

The Lord will work out his plans for my life - for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me. Psalm 138:8

Psalm 27:1 - 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation—so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?

Philippians 2:9-11 —

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

Ephesians 6:10-14 —

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place...

As Christians, we should walk closely with Jesus. Satan desires to lure us into destructive actions that rob us of God's plan for a good, full life. Stay connected to the Savior; read the Word, pray, and fellowship with other believers. These are weapons we use against the Devil in spiritual war.

bluidkiti
01-17-2014, 02:24 AM
January 17

Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain. Philippians 2:14-16

Hebrews 10:33 - 33 Sometimes you were exposed to public ridicule and were beaten, and sometimes you helped others who were suffering the same things.

For the Lord God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right. Psalm 84:11

Psalm 29:11 —

The Lord gives strength to his people;
the Lord blesses his people with peace.

What steals your peace? Fear? Self-imposed expectations? Difficult things, like apologizing to someone or forgiving someone? Watch for things that nag at your subconscience. Take steps — even hard ones — to deal with the ones you can, and then loosen your grip and hand the reigns over to the One who is in control. Rest in His peace.

dwmoeller
01-17-2014, 12:25 PM
Comfort, comfort my people, says your God. - Isaiah 40:1

Thought: May God's promises be your comfort.

bluidkiti
01-18-2014, 11:02 AM
January 18

No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it. 1 Corinthians 10:13

The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace. Psalm 29:11

1 Peter 3:8 - 3 Finally, all of you should be of one mind. Sympathize with each other. Love each other as brothers and sisters. Be tenderhearted, and keep a humble attitude.

bluidkiti
01-19-2014, 09:29 AM
January 19

Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12

I love you, Lord; you are my strength. Psalm 18:1

Romans 12:15 - 15 Be happy with those who are happy, and weep with those who weep.

BW1
01-19-2014, 11:44 AM
Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
he will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing.

bluidkiti
01-20-2014, 08:58 AM
January 20

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. James 1:2-3

Let the wise listen to these proverbs and become even wiser. Let those with understanding receive guidance Proverbs 1:5

Hebrews 2:18 - 18 Since he himself has gone through suffering and testing, he is able to help us when we are being tested.

Jeremiah 32:27 — "I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?"

bluidkiti
01-21-2014, 09:01 AM
January 21

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. Galatians 6:7-8

Instruct the wise, and they will be even wiser. Teach the righteous, and they will learn even more. Proverbs 9:9

Lamentations 3:32-33 - 32 Though he brings grief, he also shows compassion because of the greatness of his unfailing love. 33 For he does not enjoy hurting people or causing them sorrow.

Mark 11:24 —

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

O Father, help me to know your heart intimately so that I'll know how to pray, what to pray, and believe in advance that I will receive it.

dwmoeller
01-22-2014, 10:03 AM
I take joy in doing your will, my God, for your instructions are written on my heart.”

- Psalm 40:8

bluidkiti
01-22-2014, 11:17 AM
January 22

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8

Without wise leadership, a nation falls; there is safety in having many advisers. Proverbs 11:14

Matthew 5:9 - 9 God blesses those who work for peace, for they will be called the children of God.

John 14:2 —

My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

I find comfort in knowing there is a real place that has been created by God and prepared by Jesus for each of us, if we accept His invitation. An extraordinary place of astounding wonder. Greater than we can fully understand or imagine. A place called heaven. "Heavenly Father, thank You for creating heaven. A place where we will spend eternity with You and our loved ones who have accepted Your invitation of salvation. Help us live with a joyful heart and share the hope we have of eternal life with others. In Jesus’ beautiful name, Amen."

dwmoeller
01-23-2014, 09:32 AM
Trust in the Lord:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do no depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take. - Proverbs 3: 5-6

bluidkiti
01-23-2014, 10:25 AM
January 23

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. James 1:5

Fools think their own way is right, but the wise listen to others. Proverbs 12:15

Galatians 5:22 - 22 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

dwmoeller
01-24-2014, 08:20 AM
With humility comes wisdom. Proverbs 11:2

Thought: You will never be wise if you already know it all.

bluidkiti
01-24-2014, 09:43 AM
January 24

Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted. Galatians 6:1

Plans go wrong for lack of advice; many advisers bring success. Proverbs 15:22

Psalm 4:8 - 8 In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O Lord, will keep me safe.

bluidkiti
01-25-2014, 11:14 AM
January 25

Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. Philippians 4:8 NKJV

Get all the advice and instruction you can, so you will be wise the rest of your life. Proverbs 19:20

Romans 2:10 - 10 But there will be glory and honor and peace from God for all who do good—for the Jew first and also for the Gentile.

Psalm 18:1-2 — I love you, Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

bluidkiti
01-26-2014, 11:33 AM
January 26

Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up. James 4:10

The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense. Proverbs 27:9

Proverbs 31:8-9 - 8 Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves; ensure justice for those being crushed. 9 Yes, speak up for the poor and helpless, and see that they get justice.

Romans 12:1-2 —

Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God — this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is — his good, pleasing and perfect will.

A renewed mind begins with surrender to the Lord. Until you give Him full authority over your thoughts, you'll have no power to clear out the clutter that hinders you from living in the fullness of His will. But as you yield to Him and fill your mind with His Word, He'll transform your life.

bluidkiti
01-27-2014, 10:41 AM
January 27

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Ephesians 6:12-13

Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, 'Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.' John 7:38

Psalm 37:28 - 28 For the Lord loves justice, and he will never abandon the godly. He will keep them safe forever, but the children of the wicked will die.

John 6:35 — Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

bluidkiti
01-28-2014, 09:37 AM
January 28

God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.” John 4:24

And he also said, "It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega - the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life." Revelation 21:6

Ephesians 3:20 - 20 Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.

John 10:27-29 — My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.

Jeremiah 1:6-8 —

"Alas, Sovereign Lord," I said, "I do not know how to speak; I am too young."
But the Lord said to me, "Do not say, 'I am too young.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the Lord.

Often people struggle with new challenges because they lack self-confidence, feeling that they have inadequate ability, training, or experience. Jeremiah thought he was "too young"-too inexperienced to be God's spokesman to the world. But God promised to be with him. We should not allow feelings of inadequacy to keep us from obeying God's call. He will always be with us. When you find yourself avoiding something you know you should do, be careful not to use lack of self-confidence as an excuse. If God gives you a job to do, he will provide all you need to do it.

bluidkiti
01-29-2014, 10:47 AM
January 29

And He sat down, called the twelve, and said to them, “If anyone desires to be first, he shall be last of all and servant of all.” Mark 9:35

But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life. John 4:14

Matthew 19:26 - 26 Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.”

1 Timothy 1:17 — Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

You can rest today. You know the KING. He has it all under control. You can give him your 'to do' list. He holds all time in his hands. He is all-powerful and over all things. Enjoy each moment. The KING is on his throne.

bluidkiti
01-30-2014, 09:30 AM
January 30

with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, Ephesians 4:2

And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. Ephesians 3:18

2 Corinthians 4:18 - 18 So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.

bluidkiti
01-31-2014, 10:05 AM
January 31

For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You. Psalm 86:5

With joy you will drink deeply from the fountain of salvation! Isaiah 12:3

Psalm 112:1 - 1 Praise the Lord! How joyful are those who fear the Lord and delight in obeying his commands.