PDA

View Full Version : Bible Verses - February

bluidkiti
02-01-2021, 05:19 AM
February 1

“Whoever pursues godliness and unfailing love will find life, godliness, and honor” (Proverbs 21:21).

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. —1 Peter 5:6-7

"You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.” (Isaiah 26:3-4, NIV)

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Matthew 6:25

“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.” (Psalm 46:1)

Hebrews 13:5-6 NIV Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"

bluidkiti
02-02-2021, 05:51 AM
February 2

“Jesus told him, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me’” (John 14:6).

Psalm 18:28-322 28 You, Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light. 29 With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall. 30 As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him. 31 For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? 32 It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.

The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. — Psalm 23:1

Isaiah 26:4 4 Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.

1 John 4:8 – Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Romans 8:28 NIV We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

bluidkiti
02-03-2021, 05:01 AM
February 3

When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. Isaiah 43:2

Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. —Psalm 105:4

Thy Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. (Psalm 119:105)

2 Corinthians 4:16-17 "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all."

1 John 4:9 – This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

1 Peter 5:7 – Cast all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you.

Proverbs 3:5-6 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

bluidkiti
02-04-2021, 05:19 AM
February 4

“Do for others what you would like them to do for you” (Matthew 7:12).

Matthew 7:24-27 24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28)

Psalm 34:8 – Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.

1 John 4:10 – This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

Matthew 5:9 – God blesses those who work for peace, for they will be called the children of God.

John 6:35 NIV Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty."

bluidkiti
02-05-2021, 05:52 AM
February 5

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. — 2 Corinthians 5:21

1 John 4:11 – Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

"Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2

"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms." 1 Peter 4:10

Matthew 11:28 28 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Ephesians 4:2-3 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

bluidkiti
02-06-2021, 06:33 AM
February 6

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint" (Isaiah 40:31 KJV).

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” — John 14:6

Romans 5:6-8 6 You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7 Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

"And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us" (1 John 14-16).

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." -Matthew 11:28-29

Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 3:13-14

Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

bluidkiti
02-07-2021, 05:39 AM
February 7

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. John 3:17

1 John 1:9 – If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. —1 John 4:13

Psalm 42:1 NIV As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God.

Psalm 97:10 “Let those who love the LORD hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.”

bluidkiti
02-08-2021, 06:01 AM
February 8

For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. Matthew 6:14

Psalm 40:1-2 "I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand."

"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9).

1 John 4:15 – If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God.

2 Timothy 1:7 NIV For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

Matthew 5:43-45 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.”

bluidkiti
02-09-2021, 05:08 AM
February 9

Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that you may be able to resist when times are evil, and after you have done everything to stand firm. Stand firm then! (TLV) - Ephesians 6:13-14a

I will proclaim the name of the LORD. Oh, praise the greatness of our God! He is the Rock, His works are perfect, and all His ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is He. -- Deuteronomy 32:3,4

He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God, who has called you into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful. -- 1 Corinthians 1:8,9

I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand. Isaiah 41:13

Isaiah 26:12 (NIV) Lord, You establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished You have done for us.

Thought: Every blessing comes from God. Remember to say "thank you."

1 Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."

Ephesians 2:10 – For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. —1 John 4:16

1 John 2:17 NIV The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever.

bluidkiti
02-10-2021, 05:20 AM
February 10

Ephesians 4:26-27 26 “In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27 and do not give the devil a foothold.

Now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light. Ephesians 5:8

“In the morning, O Lord, You hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before You and wait in expectation” (Psalm 5:3).

1 Peter 5:6 – Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time.

John 13:34 34 A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

bluidkiti
02-11-2021, 05:21 AM
February 11

1 Peter 4:10-11 10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. 11 If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Mark 12:30 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

1 John 4:7 7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

1 Corinthians 13:4-5 “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.”

bluidkiti
02-12-2021, 06:18 AM
February 12

The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Psalm 34:10

Matthew 11:28 – Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Psalm 100:3 Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

We love because he first loved us. —1 John 4:19

Listen to your father, who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old. — Proverbs 23:22

Ephesians 4:2 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

bluidkiti
02-13-2021, 05:25 AM
February 13

Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. Colossians 3:2

Psalm 139:1-4 – O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord.

1 John 4:20 – If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.

Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed that he does not fall. No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:12, 13

Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. — Proverbs 16:3

bluidkiti
02-14-2021, 07:12 AM
February 14

Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him. Psalm 37:7

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. In addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. - Ephesians 6:10-11, 16

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 1 Corinthians 13:7

bluidkiti
02-15-2021, 07:02 AM
February 15

Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. —Psalm 119:105

On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. —Romans 12:20-21

Romans 12:9-12 9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

1 John 4:21 – And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. — Proverbs 3:5-6

bluidkiti
02-16-2021, 06:19 AM
February 16

Ephesians 4:26-27 26 “In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27 and do not give the devil a foothold.

Ephesians 4:29, 31-32 29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Colossians 3:12-14 12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. — Proverbs 16:9

bluidkiti
02-17-2021, 05:23 AM
February 17

I sought the Lord, and he answered me. Psalm 34:4

Matthew 4:4 4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’

John 6:35 35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

John 14:6 – I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. - James 1:2-3, 12

"When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles." (Psalm 34:17)

bluidkiti
02-18-2021, 05:28 AM
February 18

Isaiah 55:8-9 – For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Jeremiah 29:11 – For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. —Galatians 6:9

Romans 8:38-39 “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

bluidkiti
02-19-2021, 06:29 AM
February 19

Do not conform to the pattern of this world. Romans 12:2

Isaiah 12:4 (NIV) Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name.

Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. - James 4:7

Psalm 34:10 NIV The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.

1 John 4:11-12 “Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.”

bluidkiti
02-20-2021, 06:15 AM
February 20

“Be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.” (Romans 12:2)

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NIV)

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. — Proverbs 15:1

Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8

bluidkiti
02-21-2021, 06:51 AM
February 21

Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy. Proverbs 28:13

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world. - 1 Peter 5:8-9

Isaiah 46:4 Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! —Isaiah 30:18

1 Chronicles 16:11 11 Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

bluidkiti
02-22-2021, 06:34 AM
February 22

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.” (Matthew 7:7-8, NIV)

The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day. — Proverbs 4:18

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another — and all the more as you see the Day approaching. —Hebrews 10:24-25

Isaiah 40:30-31 30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

bluidkiti
02-23-2021, 04:53 AM
February 23

For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10

Psalm 51:10 – Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. (KJV)

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. - 1 John 1:9

1 Peter 4:10 10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.

bluidkiti
02-24-2021, 05:23 AM
February 24

Isaiah 12:5 (NIV) Sing to the Lord, for He has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world.

In you, Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. Psalm 31:1

John 14:10-14 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. - 1 John 4:4

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. — Romans 12:2

Jeremiah 29:11-13 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”

bluidkiti
02-25-2021, 06:30 AM
February 25

When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone. James 1:13

Numbers 6:24-26 – The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

Jeremiah 1:8b – For I am with you to deliver you says the Lord.

Hebrews 11:1 1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

Matthew 22:37-39 “Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

bluidkiti
02-26-2021, 05:46 AM
February 26

Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Isaiah 41:10-11 – So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-17 – Rejoice always, pray without ceasing.

I guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths. — Proverbs 4:11

Galatians 5:22-23 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

bluidkiti
02-27-2021, 06:13 AM
February 27

Isaiah 41:13 – For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

2 Chronicles 20:21b – Give thanks to the Lord, for his steadfast love endures forever.

The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. - Psalms 18:2

Psalm 118:27 'The LORD is God, and He has made His light shine on us.'

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.” – Matthew 7:7-8?

“If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.” – James 1:5

Psalm 121:1-2 NIV I lift up my eyes to the hills -- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.

1 John 4:9 “This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.”

bluidkiti
02-28-2021, 05:40 AM
February 28

Hebrews 13:6 – So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"

1 John 4:4 – You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the defense of my life; whom shall I dread? - Psalm 27:1

Job 33:4 4 The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. — Proverbs 27:17

Colossians 3:12-14 NIV Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.