PDA

View Full Version : Small Straws In A Soft Wind - November

bluidkiti
11-01-2021, 01:24 AM
November 1: Set your heart to reflect My character and nature in every area of your life. Nothing is done in secret; your thoughts, emotions, and actions are not hidden from My sight. When you commit a sin, you open the door for evil spirits to come in. It is time for you to clean up and truly live your life in My Spirit. Galatians 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

bluidkiti
11-02-2021, 04:17 AM
November 2: Every step counts on your way to breakthrough. Do not underestimate your progress regardless of how insignificant it might seem. The road is narrow and sometimes treacherous, but I have been with you to guide you. I am your divine navigator. Trust Me to point the way to your destination. Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

bluidkiti
11-03-2021, 05:22 AM
November 3: In a vision I saw a beaver dam that had restricted the natural flow of water, and I heard the Lord say that He will do a supernatural work of tearing down the obstacles that have blocked our progression and the flow of His Spirit when we ask. Only believe. Isaiah 45:2-3 I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron. I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches in secret places, that you may know that I, the Lord, who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel.

bluidkiti
11-04-2021, 02:29 AM
November 4: I see your heart, and I know your purpose. The way to fulfilling your destiny is open to you. Take the next step, and refuse to allow your own flesh to cloud your judgment or stand in the way of your reward. Set your heart and mind to be one with Me. 1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

bluidkiti
11-05-2021, 04:15 AM
November 5: You must forgive those who have offended you, and let go of the past before you can move ahead. They may have sinned against you, but your sin is one of unforgiveness that will be like an anchor that will weigh you down. Do not let that happen. Matthew 6:14-15 For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

bluidkiti
11-06-2021, 04:17 AM
November 6: Refuse to dwell on what might happen in the future. Whatever you envision it to be is only fantasy and not reality. What you need to do is make the best of today and do what you can do now. Your obsession will only create anxiety. Trust Me to be with you in every circumstance, and do not be afraid. Jeremiah 29:11-12 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.

bluidkiti
11-07-2021, 12:24 AM
November 7: I speak to those who are feeling lost and rejected; perhaps even disenfranchised. You must let go of anger and bitterness with regard to perceived or actual rejection or dismissal. Be assured that your acceptance will only come spiritually as you seek to know Me. I have not forsaken you nor marginalized you in any way. Know that My love for you is everlasting. Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

bluidkiti
11-08-2021, 05:03 AM
November 8: Allow Me to heal your heartache for all the losses you have endured. Know that you are not alone and that I am with you to bring comfort and to show you the way to the fulfillment of My desire and plan for your life. Do not despair. Look to Me for wisdom and direction. 2 Corinthians 1:3-5 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds through Christ.

bluidkiti
11-09-2021, 05:09 AM
November 9: You are feeling out-of-pocket because you are still in a time of transition. Do not panic. You will find solid footing again. It is just a matter of time. These are the days when you can establish a more meaningful and satisfying relationship with Me that will provide a sense of comfort and peace. Come to Me. Psalm 73:28 It is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all Your works.

bluidkiti
11-10-2021, 01:34 AM
November 10: You need wisdom in order to navigate your current circumstances. I see and know your heart, and I know that you want to do what is right and good. So, come to Me and ask for wisdom and direction. I will reveal to you what you need to know. Silence your soul and open your spirit to receive. James 1:5-8 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

bluidkiti
11-11-2021, 05:18 AM
November 11: Examine yourself to recognize the issues that need your attention. Fear and dread have caused you to procrastinate, but now is the time to push forward and do what needs to be done. These issues have become spiritual hindrances and have taken you out of the flow of My Spirit. I will give you the ability to overcome when you face your fears and trust Me. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

bluidkiti
11-12-2021, 04:22 AM
November 12: In a vision I saw a flower garden. Most of the plants seemed to be thriving, but a few of them had withered and needed to be transplanted. And I heard the Lord say that many of you are to stay where you were planted, but others need to be relocated either spiritually or naturally. The Lord will quicken the hearts of those who need to make a change. Isaiah 42:16 I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, and not forsake them.

bluidkiti
11-13-2021, 06:09 AM
November 13: Stay present with Me and focus on things that matter. Your life on earth is a flash in the pan. What you are enduring now is momentary, and things will change. Seek to live in such a way as to obtain eternal life with Me. Make that your sole desire. John 17:1-3 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

bluidkiti
11-14-2021, 05:28 AM
November 14: Many of you, My people, are still haunted by things you have done in the past. To repent is to admit it and quit it. When you have done that, My blood covers your sin. So, do not dwell on deeds that have been forgiven. Give thanks and be the best version of yourself you can be. Psalm 32:1-2 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord does not impute iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

bluidkiti
11-15-2021, 06:09 AM
November 15: Examine yourself to see where you are spiritually. The circumstances that you have endured have created a sense of instability, but you are not unstable. You belong to Me and I to you. You have been established on the solid rock of faith, and you must realize that your foundation is strong and immovable. Stand fast. Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

bluidkiti
11-16-2021, 04:30 AM
November 16: There is nothing too difficult for you with My help. Ask and I will show you the way. I will give you the wisdom you need to overcome every obstacle. I will reveal that which has been hidden and make crooked places straight. Trust Me. Jeremiah 32:17 Ah, Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You.

bluidkiti
11-17-2021, 04:37 AM
November 17: Rest, recuperate, and rejuvenate. Understand the relevance of where you have been to where you are going. Capitalize on this opportunity to make necessary adjustments that will enable you to move forward successfully. You may need to cut and run from certain situations that have dominated your time and energy without producing desired results. Evaluate by discerning good and evil, and take a righteous position. Hebrews 5:14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

bluidkiti
11-18-2021, 05:26 AM
November 18: Seek My face, and allow My conviction to come to you. Allow Me to show you the places in you that need to be redeemed. There are blind spots that you have overlooked that I will reveal when you yield yourself to Me completely. Psalm 139:23-24 Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my anxieties; and see if there is any wicked way in me,and lead me in the way everlasting.

bluidkiti
11-19-2021, 05:17 AM
November 19: Trust Me to show you the way and give you the means to solve difficult problems. But first you must quiet your thoughts and emotions and be still. Refuse to allow fear and discontentment to derail your progress. Live in peace. Psalm 46:10-11 Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! The Lord of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah

bluidkiti
11-20-2021, 05:52 AM
November 20: This is the beginning of a season of renewal. Take this time to renew your love for Me and your faith in Me. So many of My people have slipped away from their First Love by getting entangled in worldly things. Do not be one of them. Come into the sweetness of My presence and be refreshed and strengthened. Jeremiah 24:7 Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the Lord; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart.

bluidkiti
11-20-2021, 11:45 PM
November 21: When your emotions tend to be like a roller coaster ride, stop and let My truth prevail. Stand on the firm foundation of My Word and refuse to allow discouragement or disappointment to plunge you into darkness. Stay in the light. I am with you to establish you in peace and strengthen your heart. Be strong and determined to press through! Psalms 7:9 Oh, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, but establish the just; for the righteous God tests the hearts and minds.

bluidkiti
11-22-2021, 01:19 AM
November 22: Pay no attention to the confusion that swirls around you. Silence the turmoil that disturbs your peace of mind, and come to Me in Spirit. Seek My face for truth and clarity. Come to the place of spiritual discernment so that you can know right from wrong; good from evil. Only then can you do what is right. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

bluidkiti
11-23-2021, 04:54 AM
November 23: Come close to Me by setting your mind and heart on My presence, and I will come to you. I will hear and answer your prayers and give you the wisdom you need to take the next step. Be unwavering in your faith. I am with you. Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

bluidkiti
11-24-2021, 01:55 AM
November 24: Run to Me when you feel discouraged and disheartened. I am your port in the storm, your refuge and place of safety where you can find rest for your soul. Come and be one with Me, and let us have sweet communion together. 2 Samuel 22:3 The God of my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield, my stronghold, my refuge, my Savior, you save me from violence.

bluidkiti
11-25-2021, 03:16 AM
November 25: Feed your body with wholesome food to be healthy. Nourish your soul with thoughts of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control to be godly. Refresh your spirit and walk in faith by feasting on the word. Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

bluidkiti
11-26-2021, 05:30 AM
November 26: Stay within your boundaries by only doing what I have called you to do, no more and no less. I will give you the strength to accomplish all that I have set before you. If you go beyond your limits you will be exhausted. Keep yourself in Me. Isaiah 40:31 Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint.

bluidkiti
11-26-2021, 11:57 PM
November 27: When you feel unworthy, remember that your worth is measured not by what you do, but by the blood shed at Calvary. You are forgiven, covered, and redeemed. Come and let Me heal the wounds of your heart and soul, and be renewed in faith and courage. You are in the company of the redeemed, and you are loved. Proverbs 8.17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently will find me.

bluidkiti
11-28-2021, 03:12 AM
November 28: In the world darkness abounds, but I have called you to walk in light and truth. Allow Me to bring light where there is darkness and truth where there is error. Do not deviate from that path. I will show you the way that produces life. John 12:46 I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.

bluidkiti
11-29-2021, 05:08 AM
November 29: Beloved, I would have you live your life as though the whole world watched and you were unashamed. When you have truly given yourself to Me you will exhibit My character and nature in righteousness and peace. Be My authentic ambassador. 2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.

bluidkiti
11-30-2021, 04:57 AM
November 30: Rekindle the flame in your heart for Me. It is easy to become lukewarm and lose your zeal, so you must shake yourself awake and renew your love for Me. Make the effort to draw near and seek My face. James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts you doubleminded.