PDA

View Full Version : Small Straws In A Soft Wind - October

bluidkiti
10-01-2022, 06:57 AM
October 1: Set aside time to take a deep breath and rest. Come into My presence for a much needed respite from the demands on your time, worries and fears. There is nothing in your life that I do not know about. I will give you the strength and wisdom to deal with every situation and circumstance. You can put your trust in Me to bring you through. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

bluidkiti
10-02-2022, 05:56 AM
October 2: You will begin to see the resolution of difficult problems. I will impart to you clarity in the understanding of what you can do to deal with these issues. Refuse to get mired in possibilities or probabilities. Rather, seek My face and ask for the wisdom necessary to move forward at this time, says the Lord. Never doubt that I am with you. Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

bluidkiti
10-03-2022, 06:44 AM
October 3: To those who have made significant progress, stay the course. Maintain the ground you have gained both spiritually and naturally. These are the days of a great awakening when your spiritual vision will become clearer than ever and your senses will be heightened to perceive more acutely. It is a time when you will rejoice silently and not as the rooster crows. Romans 13:11 And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.

bluidkiti
10-04-2022, 06:10 AM
October 4: When you feel abandoned, alone, and without friends, remember that I, the Lord, know you and care about you. I am your very present help in times of trouble. Come to Me when you have been deserted and are desolate. I will soothe your troubled soul. Come to Me to be refreshed and renewed. Proverbs 18:24 A man who has friends must himself be friendly, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

bluidkiti
10-05-2022, 06:01 AM
October 5: There seems to be no end to trouble, but you have a spiritual advantage. Bring your burdens to Me, and I will give you wisdom and direction that will help you overcome. I see your predicament, but there is nothing I cannot handle if you will trust Me to bring you through. Lean on Me. Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

bluidkiti
10-06-2022, 04:31 AM
October 6: Put your worries behind you and focus on what you can do to make things better. In some instances there will be nothing to do except to strengthen your faith and wait. Either way you must establish peace in your heart before you can find solid ground on which to stand. Find your place of stability. Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him.

bluidkiti
10-07-2022, 05:37 AM
October 7: You have been forgiven and you are redeemed. Let go of your regrets. Put the past behind you and let today be a new day, a clean slate. Position yourself to receive all that I have for you today and in this season. You cannot accept My gift and still continue to beat yourself up because you have deemed yourself to be unworthy. You are cleansed by the blood of the Lamb sacrificed for you. Accept it and be made whole. 1 Peter 1:18-19 ...knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.

bluidkiti
10-08-2022, 05:58 AM
October 8: There are issues that need your attention. Your tendency will be to gloss over them instead of taking action. But, the longer you put off what needs to be done, the more complicated it becomes. Procrastination is not your friend. James 4:17 Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.

bluidkiti
10-09-2022, 06:39 AM
October 9: In a vision I saw people traveling on an elevated highway, and I heard the Lord say: I want to lift you up and take you higher than you have been before. As you move and stay in this elevated place, it will soon become your new normal. And from this high place, you will be able to see and understand things that have been beyond your comprehension in times past. Prepare yourself for spiritual elevation. Isaiah 49:11 I will make each of My mountains a road, and My highways shall be elevated.

bluidkiti
10-10-2022, 06:24 AM
October 10: Be strong spiritually and you will break through long-standing barriers. Never doubt for a moment My ability to help you press through. Lean on Me. Find your center in Me. Live and move in My Spirit. Trust Me to be your guide in every situation, for I am with you. Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God in your midst, the Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.

bluidkiti
10-11-2022, 06:02 AM
October 11: Refuse the urge to discount or disparage others. Learn to love them unconditionally as I love you. No one has reached perfection. Everyone has faults. Resist the temptation to judge from your place of strength to their place of weakness. John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

bluidkiti
10-12-2022, 04:59 AM
October 12: When you are downtrodden and discouraged come to Me for comfort. When you feel lost and alone come to Me for direction. When you are at wits end come to Me for wisdom. When you are bone tired, come to Me for rest. When you have fallen come to Me, and I will pick you up. I am your shelter in the storm and your very present help in trouble. Come to Me. Psalm 62:8 Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us.

bluidkiti
10-13-2022, 06:24 AM
October 13: I have empowered you to be an overcomer. Even though you are under My protection and guidance, there are still difficulties of the flesh and world that you have to rise above and overcome. But, you can do that with ease when you confidently depend on Me to bring you through. You can rely on Me. Exodus 15:2 The Lord is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him; my father’s God, and I will exalt Him.

bluidkiti
10-14-2022, 07:07 AM
October 14: It is time to tie up loose ends in your life and reset. Your spirit and soul need to be clear in preparation for the next phase. Set yourself to be the best version of yourself you can be. What was or has been will not be destroyed, but will be put safely on the proverbial shelf for you to revisit any time you want to. Do not be afraid to let go. Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.

bluidkiti
10-15-2022, 06:36 AM
October 15: Issues that have long been in the works will begin to come to a resolution and conclusion. Breathe a sigh of relief as you reflect on what it took to get here. At the same time ready yourself for the next leg of your journey. You will have to make important decisions, but always remember that you can ask for wisdom when you are in a quandary. I will show you the way. Psalm 25:4-5 Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on you I wait all the day.

bluidkiti
10-16-2022, 06:21 AM
October 16: Refuse to allow the circumstances of life to swallow you up so that you lose perspective. There are things to do, but everything must be done from a position of order instead of chaos. Be thoughtful in your process and apply divine wisdom. Establish and maintain a solid connection with Me, and I will guide you. Stay calm. 1 Corinthians 14:40 Let all things be done decently and in order.

bluidkiti
10-17-2022, 06:24 AM
October 17: Do not beat yourself up when you make a mistake. There is always something to learn from things that did not turn out the way you expected. Take the time to evaluate what you did wrong and make a course correction so that the error is not repeated. Life consists of trial and error and finding the best way to achieve your desired result. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

bluidkiti
10-18-2022, 06:14 AM
October 18: Hold your plans loosely. It is okay to have an outline, but make room for Me to perfect those things that concern you. I will lead the way if you will allow it. Or, you can stubbornly cling to your desires and ideas. Just remember that you cannot predict how things will work out. Be flexible. Psalm 138:8 The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands.

bluidkiti
10-19-2022, 05:47 AM
October 19: Do not give up hope. Keep pressing on. Remember that when I abide in you, you will live a life of complete honesty and integrity. You will exhibit My character and nature in all things, and you will achieve My goals for you. You are My child, My offspring, and I take care of My own. Acts 17:29 Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man’s devising.

bluidkiti
10-20-2022, 05:58 AM
October 20: Be strong and stay calm. The things you worry about are mostly out of your reach. Let go, and trust Me with those you care about and the circumstances that are beyond your control. Set your heart on peace and serenity. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

bluidkiti
10-21-2022, 03:06 AM
October 21: You are going to experience a level of freedom that you have not had for quite awhile. Circumstances have resulted in the stress of feeling burdened, but you are about to be released. And, you will be established in a renewed sense of life and liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

bluidkiti
10-22-2022, 07:23 AM
October 22: In your evaluation of who you are and where you have been, be careful to avoid dumping down into condemnation. You can do nothing to change the past. You have today to live in righteousness. Do your best with where you are, what you do, and what you have now. Remember that you are of great value in the Kingdom of God. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

bluidkiti
10-23-2022, 07:09 AM
October 23: Stay strong and stand on the righteous principles of My word. There are elements in the world around you that will chip away at your values and morality, but you must maintain your spiritual integrity. Make a determination to always do what is right and good. Psalm 34:14 Depart from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.

bluidkiti
10-24-2022, 06:46 AM
October 24: It is time for you to begin to broaden your horizons. You will have opportunities to increase your range of knowledge and experience, and you will be able to see more opportunities and make better choices. Seize every moment to grow and expand your vision both naturally and spiritually. Galatians 6:10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.

bluidkiti
10-25-2022, 05:33 AM
October 25: You thought you were doing good when you stepped out of your flow in the Spirit. The lesson here is that you are not on your own, you belong to Me. You must follow My lead and not follow your assumptions. Make sure that who you are and everything that you do is according to My will and purposes and not your own. Get back on track by repenting and receiving forgiveness. Every day is a new day. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.

bluidkiti
10-26-2022, 06:51 AM
October 26: Your convictions are a strong fortress against evil. Hang on to righteousness and morality. Refuse to give in to the temptation to compromise your godly standards. Be free from sin and guilt. You will never regret being honorable and virtuous. Hold fast to your moral compass. 1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

bluidkiti
10-27-2022, 06:35 AM
October 27: These are the days of breaking through the darkness of your own soul and spirit. Honest internal work is required before you can actually see what is keeping you from the light of My presence. It is My will for you to live and walk in the light so that you can actually be the light of the world. Be done with evil intentions. Matthew 5:14-16 You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

bluidkiti
10-28-2022, 06:08 AM
October 28: I am shining a spotlight on you, My people, so that you can see the places in you that need adjustment. I will reveal that which is hidden in your heart that keeps you from complete transparency in My kingdom. You cannot prosper spiritually or otherwise unless you yield to correction and revision. There are aspects of yourself that need attention. Proverbs 3:11 My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, nor detest His correction.

bluidkiti
10-29-2022, 06:13 AM
October 29: For those who have been steadfast and diligent, your goal is within reach, and your reward is at hand. But, this is no time to slack off. You must maintain what you have gained and be a good steward of what you have and what you do. You have come this far; do not go back! Continue to trust Me to perfect those things that concern you. Psalm 138:8 The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; do not forsake the works of Your hands.

bluidkiti
10-30-2022, 06:47 AM
October 30: Stay focused and keep pressing on. Regardless of the turmoil around you and the fears that surround you, I am the same. I do not change. You can count on finding your stability in Me. Quiet your soul, and establish yourself on the truth of My Word and My love for you. I am the solid rock on which you stand. Matthew 7:24-25 Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.

bluidkiti
10-31-2022, 06:22 AM
October 31: Release your dread and fears to Me when you face change and everything around you seems to be difficult and unwieldy. I will make the crooked places straight and give you peace that surpasses understanding. Set your heart to believe that I am with you to guide you through the maze of confusion. Be still. Isaiah 45:2 I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron.