PDA

View Full Version : Free

bluidkiti
03-17-2014, 10:32 AM
Free
I am free to express my Christ Nature.

Anchored in Truth, I am not swayed by the tide of worldly opinion. The media may choose to focus on limitation, fear, strife, and discord. I choose to stay centered in divine power and wisdom. I speak and act in congruence with the Christ in me.

No matter what is happening in the world, I focus on Spirit and Truth. The Christ within provides comfort, strength, guidance, and freedom. I stand strong and confident, knowing that all is well.

Divine love releases me from fear. Divine understanding and wisdom guide me to peace and assurance. I journey boldly through life, freely expressing God’s goodness, peace, light, and love.
To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you.—Colossians 1:27

Daily Word

MajestyJo
03-19-2014, 12:02 AM
This reminds me of a friend who saw a greeting card that I had been given at one of my anniversaries. There was a lot of questions asked and I had checked off yes to are you a Christian.

He said, `I didn`t know you were one of those? You aren`t a Bible thumper. You aren`t a bleeding deacon. You don`t push religion down other people`s throats. You allow others to believe what they believe.` I said, `That is just me walking my talk and allowing people to come up to me and ask what I got, that others don`t. I have always believed in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. It is my relationship with the Holy Spirit that lives within me, that allows me to stay sober and clean.

As the saying goes, who are you trying to convince, me or you?

As the first promise says, `I will find a new freedom and a new happiness...` and through my God, that promise has come true.

My God gave me freedom of choice.