PDA

View Full Version : Standing Firm - Helmet of Salvation 23

bluidkiti
10-23-2023, 06:12 AM
Standing Firm - Helmet of Salvation 23 by SGLY Ministry

And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him, Hebrews 5:9

Jesus is the Helmet of Salvation, therefore we are to put on Christ daily.
When we believed and received Jesus we received eternal salvation for our souls, and much, much, more*

We received the mind of Christ (1 Cor.2:16) and the Holy Spirit who leads us to truth and guides us daily in how to live. Therefore the Helmet represents Christ and though we received Him once as our Savior, we need to receive Him daily as the Lord of our life. Romans 13:14 says: “But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh,…”

Prayer: Dear God, thank You for Your Son Jesus, who is the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him. I am so thankful I for the day I heard the gospel and believed the truth and received Your free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ, as my Savior. Now I want to live each day in unity with Him, as my Lord. Therefore as I put on the Armor I am putting on Jesus because each piece represents Him. That is such an amazing thought!

Today: As you wear the Helmet of Salvation realize that you also have the mind of Christ and the Spirit of Christ. Those are really awesome things to have! Take time to give thanks for those and realize that each piece of Armor that you put on daily is a representation of Christ and it will cover you, protect you, provide for you and keep you grounded in truth.

What amazing blessings we believers have been given! Let’s be sure to give thanks and utilize these blessings for our own provision and also as to give God glory. Have a wonderful day wearing Christ today saints!