PDA

View Full Version : If the Door is Closed

bluidkiti
06-22-2015, 10:27 AM
If the Door is Closed

Thought for the Day

"Have you been trying to do something and it seems like there are roadblocks that pop up each way you turn? There are times that God tries to tell us "not yet" or that He needs us to do something else first. In either case, He doesn't want us to give up. We may need to take a detour or try again another day but if we trust in Him, we will ultimately get to where He wants us to be."

Today's Word

"Next Paul and Silas traveled through the area of Phrygia and Galatia, because the Holy Spirit had prevented them from preaching the word in the province of Asia at that time. Then coming to the borders of Mysia, they headed north for the province of Bithynia, but again the Spirit of Jesus did not allow them to go there." (Acts 16:6-7 NIV)

Today's Prayer

Father, many times it seems like I hit roadblocks when I try to go somewhere or do something in my life. When this happens, I try not to get upset as I know that I am where I am supposed to be in Your eyes. Following the example set by Paul, I keep trying to move forward, allowing Your hand to guide my path as I do. Amen.

The Whisper Of God