PDA

View Full Version : Chosen to Be Holy

bluidkiti
06-23-2015, 10:10 AM
Today’s Scripture
“For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.”
(Ephesians 1:4, NIV)

Chosen to Be Holy

Did you know that God had a plan for you before He ever made the earth? He created you to be holy and blameless in His sight. Why? He chose you to be His ambassador, His representative. He created you to reflect His glory, His character, His righteousness, His holiness. Think about that for a moment. Part of your purpose on this earth is to be a representative for the King of kings and the Lord of lords! What a great honor! Knowing that should make you want to walk a little differently. It should make you want to talk differently. It should make you think a little more carefully about where you go and what you choose to do with your time.

Are you representing God’s holiness today? Remember, what God has called you to do, He’s equipped you to do. If there are things in your life that aren’t holy, God wants to empower you to overcome those things. Receive His strength and power today so that you can walk in holiness all the days of your life!
A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You for choosing me today. Search my heart and remove anything that is displeasing in Your sight. I choose to walk in Your holiness today in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Joel Osteen