PDA

View Full Version : Treading Water and Trusting God

bluidkiti
07-01-2015, 09:12 AM
Treading Water and Trusting God

Thought for the Day

"Feeling like you're being overwhelmed? Your ability to weather life's storms rests on your ability to go through them with God. You may be in rough water but He won't let you drown. You need to keep moving forward and trust that during this time He is working to bring about a brighter future for you. We may not know the day that future might arrive, but stay strong and have confidence that it is coming."

Today's Word

"Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." (Psalm 62:5-8 NIV)

Today's Prayer

Dear God, I know that You are working to bring a new day to me. A day that is brighter and more peaceful than the days I am seeing now. It is only through trusting in You that I am able to tread the rough waters without drowning as I wait as patiently for the dawn of that new day to come Amen.

The Whisper Of God