Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Trumpet - 2023 (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29601)

bluidkiti 04-16-2023 06:30 AM

April 16: I am for you, and I am with you to remind you of the season you are going through. Stay alert so that I might lead you and guide you along the way. I am the way. Come and follow Me. John 14:6 Jesus said to him: I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

bluidkiti 04-23-2023 07:23 AM

April 23: Focus on Me. Stay connected so that I might bring you into My purposes for this season. If you stay connected, you will grow in spiritual gifting and understanding. This is a time for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry. Ephesians 4:11-13 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.

bluidkiti 04-30-2023 07:11 AM

April 30: Be an overcomer. Train yourself to resist temptation. If you maintain your life in the Spirit then the Holy Spirit will empower you to resist Satan and his temptations. 1 Peter 5:8-9 Be sober, be vigilant: because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.

bluidkiti 05-07-2023 07:53 AM

May 7: Stay connected to Me as you move from season to season. Do not forget who I am and who you are. Include Me in your process of transition. If you do so, your life will be more productive, and it will define spiritual reality. Colossians 3:1-3 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

bluidkiti 05-14-2023 07:03 AM

May 14: I am for you and I am with you. Keep yourself in My love, and you will thrive. Walk with Me. Talk to Me, and you shall never be alone. The world will reject you, but I will not. Learn to live in the power of My love. John 15:9 As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. May 7, 2023: Stay connected to Me as you move from season to season. Do not forget who I am and who you are. Include Me in your process of transition. If you do so, your life will be more productive, and it will define spiritual reality. Colossians 3:1-3 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

bluidkiti 05-21-2023 07:23 AM

May 21: The season before you will be filled with joy if you walk with Me. I will lead you into the fullness of My purposes if you stay connected. Come with Me, and I will protect you. Come with Me, and I will speak to you. Come with Me, and the journey of this season will be revealed. Isaiah 62:10 Go through, go through the gates! Prepare the way for the people; build up, build up the highway! Take out the stones, lift up a banner for the people!

bluidkiti 05-28-2023 07:24 AM

May 28: If you will learn to live by faith you will be an overcomer! Do not give in to the devil and his lies. I am for you and will be with you. Only believe! As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

bluidkiti 06-04-2023 07:42 AM

June 4: Come and walk with Me. Talk to Me, and I will answer. When darkness overshadows you, I will lead and guide you into My light. Do not become discouraged. You are of great value to Me! Psalm 18:1-3 I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies.

bluidkiti 06-11-2023 06:24 AM

June 11: This is a time to stay on the path you were given to follow. Keep yourself in the Holy Spirit so that you can gain the victory in all things. Do not stray or lose your way. Isaiah 58:11 The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

bluidkiti 06-18-2023 06:03 AM

June 18: The higher trail is before you. Come with Me, and I will show you the way forward. Do not allow yourself to become stationary. Move with purpose in this timeframe. If you choose to come and follow Me, you will not be disappointed. My blessings will come to those who take this journey to the high place, says the Lord God Almighty. Psalm 37:5 Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass.

bluidkiti 06-25-2023 05:49 AM

June 25: There is a river that flows from My throne to you. It is flowing into you now, in this moment, to strengthen you, to heal you, to bring My Presence to you. It comes as a spiritual rain from time to time. It falls upon you to strengthen you. It comes to anoint you. Ask for the rain in the season of the rain. Let the river come to you and refresh you. Let it anoint and heal you. Let it bring you forth into My purposes, and let there be an increase of it in these days, says the Lord God Almighty. Psalm 46:4 There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High.

bluidkiti 07-03-2023 06:02 AM

July 2: I have come to set you free, but you must fight the good fight in faith. I will show you the enemy when he comes against you. As you begin to see him and his works, you can defeat him with supernatural power. Ephesians 6:10-12 Finally, My brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

bluidkiti 07-09-2023 07:53 AM

July 9: Come and connect with Me. I will lead and guide you and bring prosperity and healing into your life. Be one with Me, and you can be stronger this year than you have ever been. Fight the good fight of faith, and you will be able to defeat the enemy in a renewed way. Learn to live in My presence, says the Lord. This is a season of opportunity for spiritual growth. Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

bluidkiti 07-16-2023 07:18 AM

July 16: Connect with Me, says the Lord, and I will lead and guide you. I will bring prosperity and healing into your life. Be one with Me so that you can be stronger than you ever have been before. Fight the good fight of faith and defeat the enemy as you go in My power and by the faith that I am energizing within you. Live in My presence and experience the great joy that will manifest in you. Proverbs 3:6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

bluidkiti 07-23-2023 07:50 AM

July 23: From now through the end of the year will be a time of promises fulfilled. You are entering a season of acceleration and new possibilities. I am repaying you now for all the good you have done for others. Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.