Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bible Verses - March (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13507)

bluidkiti 03-24-2018 07:24 AM

March 24

Psalm 91:2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

“Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18

God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:21

The joy of the Lord is your strength. Nehemiah 8:10

And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:18

I Peter 5:8 (NLT): Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.

Rich and poor have this in common: The LORD is the Maker of them all. — Proverbs 22:2

bluidkiti 03-25-2018 07:44 AM

March 25

Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs.

But now, O LORD, You are our Father, We are the clay, and You are our potter; And all of us are the work of Your hand. (Isaiah 64:8, NIV)

So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

I Peter 5:6-7 (NLT): So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor. Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. —1 John 1:9

bluidkiti 03-26-2018 07:28 AM

March 26

Proverbs 19:20-21 Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.

May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us—yes, establish the work of our hands. Psalm 90:17

Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them. Ephesians 4:29

Accept life with humility and patience, generously making allowances for each other because you love each other. Ephesians 4:2

bluidkiti 03-27-2018 07:14 AM

March 27

Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. - Romans 8:28

For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many. Matthew 20:28

I lift up my eyes to the hills -- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2

My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. —Psalm 62:7

Acts 3:19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,

bluidkiti 03-28-2018 08:39 AM

March 28

Proverbs 11:25 A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." Isaiah 26:3

But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. Matthew 6:6

“From the rising of the sun, to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is the be praised.” – Psalm 113:3

Please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will, not mine. Mark 14:36

I write to you, dear children, because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name. 1 John 2:12

Matthew 6:19-21 (NLT): Don’t store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be.

For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men — the testimony given in its proper time. —1 Timothy 2:5-6

James 5:20 remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins.

bluidkiti 03-29-2018 07:36 AM

March 29

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. —2 Corinthians 5:21

Hebrews 13:2 Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God. Ephesians 5:2

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. Psalm 32:8

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. – James 1:12

Jesus went out as usual to the Mount of Olives, and his disciples followed him. On reaching the place, he said to them, “Pray that you will not fall into temptation.” He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” – Luke 22:39-42

[God’s] faithfulness reaches to the skies. Psalm 57:10, NIV

Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. Lamentations 3:23

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep. John 10:11

Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. 1 Peter 3:8

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NLT): “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.”

dwmoeller 03-29-2018 10:20 AM

God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you." - Hebrews 13:5

Thought: However bleak the moment, God is there for you!

bluidkiti 03-30-2018 07:24 AM

March 30

James 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

"And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour." Ephesians 5:2

Let your gentleness be evident to all. Philippians 4:5, NIV

When the Holy Spirit controls our lives, he will produce this kind of fruit in us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Galatians 5:22-23

Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well. 1 John 5:1

Matthew 22:37-39 (NLT): Jesus replied, “You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation.

bluidkiti 03-31-2018 07:08 AM

March 31

Revelation 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

"This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalms 118:24

The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still. Exodus 14:14

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. (Phil 4:8)

Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Galatians 5:25

But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. Romans 5:8

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

Psalm 108:1-5
My heart, O God, is steadfast;
I will sing and make music with all my soul.
Awake, harp and lyre!
I will awaken the dawn.
I will praise you, Lord, among the nations;
I will sing of you among the peoples.
For great is your love, higher than the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let your glory be over all the earth.