Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Trumpet - 2022 (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25655)

bluidkiti 07-31-2022 05:33 AM

July 31: In these days it is imperative that you live and walk with the Holy Spirit. He will lead and guide you into and through this next period of time. Things are not always as they seem from a natural perspective. You must have My Spirit so you can discern these times and seasons. Stay connected to Me, says the Lord. Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God.

bluidkiti 08-07-2022 06:20 AM

August 7: I want you to be well. I want you to be spiritually well. I want your soul to prosper. I want your body to be found in health. It is My great desire to bring healing power upon you in this time frame, so that you will be strong. I want you to be free from the spirits of infirmity that have come to you to plague you, to hold you down, to discourage you and to bring disappointment into your life. I want you to rise up in your position of faith and receive that which I am doing.

bluidkiti 08-14-2022 05:22 AM

August 14: I want you to be involved with Me in the process of time and live with Me. If you want to be one with Me and go on the path that I have set before you; if you want to be directed by My Spirit and desire to receive all that I have for you, then it will be yours to have. I say to you the transforming power of My Spirit that rests upon you in these days will indeed bring you forth into the glory of your destiny. Do not be afraid or be anxious. I would have you rise up in Spirit and let the transforming glory come upon you. You will be changed from day to day into My very image, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 08-21-2022 07:33 AM

August 21: If you want to be involved with Me in the process of time and live with Me in the end of the age; if you want to be one with Me and go on the path that I have set before you; if you want to be directed by My Spirit and desire to receive the fire, then it will be yours to have. And I say to you, My children, the transforming power of My Spirit that rests upon you in these days will indeed bring you forth into the glory of your destiny. Do not be afraid or be anxious. I would have you rise up in Spirit and let the transforming glory come upon you. You will be changed from day to day into My very image, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 08-28-2022 06:37 AM

August 28: Lift up your head and walk with Me. I have not forgotten you. I have watched over you from the day of your birth. I have brought you through circumstances. I have been with you, I have loved you, and I have shown you the way. I am for you and not against you. I will reveal to you the hidden mysteries and bring truth into your life that will create the amplification of My Spirit. Come and receive all that I have for you.

bluidkiti 09-04-2022 06:57 AM

September 4: I am preparing you for the next season. I am under-girding you with My word to be a place of power that will elevate you and create a strong foundation that your faith will work upon. Come now and put to rest all hindrances of the past. Lay them aside and give them to Me. I will take care of them. Position yourself to receive that which I am doing. Walk with Me. Go with Me, and you will be blessed, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 09-11-2022 06:26 AM

September 11: Come and see. Open your eyes to see the wonderful works I'm about to do within the body of Christ. Believe and receive the blessings that are being released in this season. Become all that I've called you to be. Position yourself to overcome discouragement, doubt and unbelief, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 09-18-2022 06:05 AM

September 18: Stay focused. The winds of change are indeed blowing. Remember My Word in 2 Corinthians 1:20 "For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us." Amen; so be it! Let your amen make it yours. Therefore, trust Me with your problems. Rely on Me to fulfill My word on your behalf. Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

bluidkiti 09-25-2022 06:24 AM

September 25: Rejoice, you people of the Lord! It is the Feast of Trumpets, a time in which I will speak to you. It is a time of the power of My word. It now becomes your time of blessing. This is the spiritual season in which I have chosen to reveal My presence in a more profound way. Therefore, put the past behind you and get ready for this new season. 2 Peter 1:19-21 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

bluidkiti 10-02-2022 05:56 AM

October 2: Have you heard the message? It is time for you to allow Me to move you by My Spirit into this season of spiritual expansion. It is a season that I have established for the end times. So, position yourself by faith to expect Me to move you into the blessing of this time.

bluidkiti 10-09-2022 06:38 AM

October 9: I know who you are. I know what you have been through. I see the problems that you have faced and walked through. I see the journey you have been on. But, today I am telling you I am bringing you into a course correction that will produce the fullness of destiny as you continue. Go forward in faith with the full expectation that you will receive everything that I have for you, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 10-16-2022 06:21 AM

October 16: Are you ready and willing to position yourself to persevere in such a way as to receive all that I have for you? Use this opportunity to lay hold of the promises that have been spoken of. Faith will bring the promise to bear in the lives of those who are hearers and doers in this season. Let the blessings come. Let them magnify and bring glory to Me, and all things will work together for the good of those who love Me and are called according to My purposes.

bluidkiti 10-23-2022 07:09 AM

October 23: You are My children. I love you and I will be with you. I will be with you in every challenge. It is My desire to bring you into that place of perfection in the Holy Spirit where you make the transition from natural to supernatural. It is My desire for you to walk in the supernatural. For, I am going to do great and mighty and wonderful things. And, if you aren't walking with Me you are not going to see it or receive it. Set yourself to see everything that I am showing you and understand everything I have asked you to do.

bluidkiti 10-31-2022 06:22 AM

October 30: Follow My process and be led by the Holy Spirit. He will lead and guide you into the fullness of this season. He will reveal His path to you and show you the way in which to go. He will reveal that which is hidden so that you will have spiritual understanding of the things that are going on around you. 1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord comes, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels of the hearts. Then each one’s praise will come from God.

bluidkiti 11-06-2022 06:14 AM

November 6: I want My people to be overcomers. You must learn to actively resist temptation. To do this you must be filled with My Holy Spirit. If you are filled with My Spirit, He will lead and guide you. The infilling of My Spirit will enable you to discern the situations that you are in. You will then be able to know the truth that will set you free from temptations that Satan sets before you. James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.