Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Trumpet - 2022 (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25655)

bluidkiti 01-02-2022 06:26 AM

The Trumpet - 2022

January 2: Come and walk with Me. If you walk with Me you will learn of My ways, the ways that have been hard for you to find in the past. If you walk with Me you will become one with Me and if you become one with Me then you will know the way in which you should go. You will be able to receive all that I will reveal in this season. If you come with Me on this journey you will be blessed beyond measure. So come, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 01-10-2022 06:29 AM

January 9: Mount up and go higher, no longer be earth bound, no longer be troubled by the circumstances that you are walking through. Do not be troubled by those things that come against you, for I have given you power over all the work of the enemy and over every circumstance that you will find yourself in. So, be encouraged even in this moment that I am with you. I will never leave you or forsake you. I will lead you, guide you, and anoint you so that you will have victory.

bluidkiti 01-16-2022 06:11 AM

January 16: I say to you, examine the nonsense in your thinking. For I say, indeed, many of you are occupied with nonsense. But, I would have you choose to believe and receive that which I am bringing and imparting rather than leaning on your own understanding. Reflect on and examine your thoughts, attitudes and motives. My purposes for you are not to muddle around in the things of the world, but for you to ascend on high and live in the realm of spiritual experience. So rise and come higher, and let the wind of My Spirit move you, and let the anointing of My word perfect you, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 01-23-2022 06:14 AM

January 23: I know what you have been through. I know the harshness that you have experienced. I know the reality of that, but please understand that it will ultimately be for the benefit of strength and trust in Me. Those things that you have endured will make you stronger in the long run. As you move forward you will find the strength that I have given you. That which you have suffered will cause you to walk with greater faith, greater revelation, and greater focus than ever before. This new reality is now unfolding before you. You will emerge in victory. This day, see yourself as victorious.

bluidkiti 01-30-2022 06:16 AM

January 30: As you come to Me in this season I will bring forth the true manifestation of My nature in you. I will bring you to a place of understanding that your citizenship in heaven has already been established. I will enlighten you and carry you into My purposes and into the glory of the kingdom. I say come! Rise up! Come to Me and into the power of My anointing. Let My glory overshadow you. Let it be a covering over you, and let it remain upon you until the fullness of it manifests.

bluidkiti 02-06-2022 05:17 AM

February 6: If God be for you who can be against you? If God is for you, you will indeed prosper, have victory, and receive healing. He will undertake on your behalf and will go before you and lead you into the fullness of that which He has for you. That fullness will include a knowledge of Him that you have never had before. With His love bestowed upon you, He will usher you into and through this season in a position of victory over hindrances, infirmity, and every divisive thing that comes into your life. Trust and believe.

bluidkiti 02-13-2022 06:56 AM

February 13: It is time for you to become new wine skins, for the old wine skins have become dry and hardened and will not be able to expand with the revelation of that which I am doing in this season. So, let your wine skin be renewed by the oil of this moment and the oil that I am providing for you. Let the oil of My touch and My glory soften and refresh you, anoint you, and hold you. Let the oil of My glory come upon you. Be renewed. Be made into a new skin so that you may hold the glory of this season and so you may not only have a taste of it but that you shall become full of it; that you shall contain all that I am doing. Let My glory come upon you and change you, says the Lord God.

bluidkiti 02-20-2022 01:36 AM

February 20: My word has declared your potential and established the possibilities of that which I am bringing you into. My word will be performed in your life as you believe it and as you exercise your right by way of free will to have victory over all of the works of the enemy. I declare that you are able to rise up in Spirit and defeat whatever has established itself against you. Remove yourself from every hindrance and be free. Let every enemy established against you be rebuked and removed, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 02-28-2022 06:52 AM

February 27: Come now, My children, and rise up on your most holy faith. I say this because the world itself is spiraling into the chaos of humanity. And, this will forever get worse as you go to the end of all things. But, you are those who have been justified by your faith. It is a time when you must learn to live absolutely by faith. The word of faith that I have written is the strength and power of this day and you will do well to embrace it and put it to use, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 03-05-2022 11:20 PM

March 6: I heard the Lord say: Hear My word for it is true. If you will embrace the process of clearing the clutter from your mind, you will indeed hear Me. You will see the things that I have desired to show you. You will know of the things that I want to do for you and with you. This process is for each and every one of My children. Only believe what I am saying and set yourself to receive.

bluidkiti 03-13-2022 07:03 AM

March 13: Life lived in the Spirit is the place of victory! Therefore, rule in your temple and order your life by My Spirit. No one will do this for you. You are in charge. But, if you seek Me, I will help you. These are challenging days, but you are able to thrive in them because greater am I in you than those who oppose you, says the Lord. 1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

bluidkiti 03-20-2022 05:42 AM

March 20: Examine yourself to find out whether you are in true faith or not. You can trust Me to help you. I will bring correction without condemnation. I would have you to become the best version of yourself, to be all that you can be, and become what I have designed you to be, says the Lord. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

bluidkiti 04-03-2022 06:22 AM

March 27: My spiritual light is increasing over My people. The light will help you see so that My purposes can be established in your life. This light will cause the darkness that Satan has established to dissipate. So, awaken now and allow My light to shine forth. It will establish a path of liberty for you to walk on, says the Lord. Ephesians 5:13-14 But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light. Therefore He says: Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light.

bluidkiti 04-03-2022 06:22 AM

April 3: I would have you, My people, understand that resurrection power is available to you. The power of the authority of Christ has been given to you. Use that authority to fight the good fight of faith. Overcome all the works of the enemy that are against you. Live in freedom and liberty. Walk in the way that has been prepared for you. Walk in truth. Walk in the glory of a great salvation. Walk in My presence day to day remembering the price has been paid. Do not forget the benefits that you have been given. Press on! Never give up, never sit down, and do not allow yourself to be discouraged.

bluidkiti 04-10-2022 07:10 AM

April 10: Do not allow the atmosphere of the world to weigh you down and create fear. For, I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. You have the right to prosper in the journey. So, throw your burdens and the things that trouble you onto Me, for My burden is light and easy to carry. Trust Me to take care of the issues that you cannot take care of. I am with you and for you. Understand that you belong to Me. I know who you are, and I know your heart; I am for you. This is a specific time of new beginnings with Me, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 04-17-2022 06:11 AM

April 17: Get up from the place of doubt and unbelief. It is time to forget the hindrances that past failures have established and time for you to move forward again. The days before you will be filled with supernatural experiences. But, it is up to you. If you will respond in faith, then you can come with Me on this springtime journey. Do not forget that every time you move with Me the glory gets brighter and the blessings are more abundant. 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

bluidkiti 04-24-2022 06:34 AM

April 24: Awaken! Awaken, My people. Awaken so I can speak to you, so I can lead you, and so that I can provide for you. Walk without fear or trepidation; with full confidence that I will go before you and make the crooked places straight. I will lead you in the way of righteousness. I will be with you in these the days of an outpouring of My Spirit upon My beloved people, which people you are. Walk in the newness of life, and be refreshed and renewed.

bluidkiti 05-01-2022 06:50 AM

May 1: I will put My word in your mouth, and when you speak they will be words that change the dynamics of the spiritual atmosphere and the spiritual landscape. This is your time to become what I have anointed you to become, and to be exactly what I called you to be. 1 John 2:27 But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

bluidkiti 05-09-2022 06:09 AM

May 8: I keep hearing the voice of the Spirit saying, call My people to a position of understanding that their desire to know Me is greater today than it was yesterday and greater in these moments than it ever has been before. Tell them to forget the troubling things that are behind. To forget all those heartaches and failures that they remember because the enemy brings condemnation to them. Let them forget those things and press on into the high calling of this season and of this age into My presence. And, if they will do so I will lead them out of the valley of destruction. And, I will bring them forth into the light and hope of that which I have designed for each and every one of them. This is what I am calling you into today. Come. Come and be one with Me. Come and know Me.

bluidkiti 05-15-2022 06:31 AM

May 15: The Spirit of the Lord is speaking to me about these days of destiny before us, and He is calling them "defining days." He says to you, watch for defining days, for there are not a few but many in the weeks and the months before you. Watch now because He has saved the best for last, and in His defining moments He will restore and equip you to walk in the fullness of His power. God is bringing forth a glorious church without spot or wrinkle. Besetting sins will fall by the wayside and drop off. Get ready to get free of those things you've struggled with.

bluidkiti 05-22-2022 06:07 AM

May 22: I love you, care for you, and watch over you. I would have you come under the umbrella of My love so you can know Me in very distinct and unique ways. Know that I am for you and with you. So, find yourself in this position of knowing Me and My love and then everything that I have promised you in My word will become your treasure. It will become yours to find and demonstrate, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 05-29-2022 04:29 AM

May 29: You can do this. It is not beyond your ability to step into the light of My love and joy and peace. I come to bless you. I come to be in unity--to be one with you. I come to encourage you today that all I have spoken to you I will accomplish in you. Be refreshed. Be renewed. Receive all that I have for you, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 06-05-2022 06:39 AM

June 5: I would have you, My chosen ones, to not only understand My word by way of revelation, but also to be empowered by My spirit in such a way that you will begin to demonstrate the kingdom. I want you to produce the reality of the kingdom. Come before My throne with thanksgiving and expectation. For, I will fill you afresh, with the most Holy Spirit as My gift to you. Receive fully, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 06-12-2022 07:07 AM

June 12: Today, is a day for a fresh start, a new beginning. For those who have heard My word and heard My desire; for those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, I will take you further into the realm of My kingdom than ever. In the excitement of that which you see and know, you will be compelled to live and flourish in the kingdom of Almighty God. So, I say to you today, begin again. Begin in the strength and the power that I provide. Become one with Me and walk with Me, and your life will take on a brand new, fresh meaning, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 06-19-2022 07:45 AM

June 19: You have heard My desire for your life. You have heard My instruction. All you have to do now is just do the work. Be what I have called you to be. Let the anointing of the Holy Spirit teach you. Walk on My path. Come with Me. I want to show you some things. I want you to know first and foremost that I am always with you. I will help you, touch you, heal you, and deliver you. Do not forget that!

bluidkiti 06-26-2022 06:00 AM

June 26: Come and allow Me to touch you. Let My life flow into you so that you can be renewed. Your mind will become the mind of Christ Jesus. Worry and fear are going to pass away. You are going to come to such a place of strength and power that you will never be the same again. And, when evil presents itself you can stand in Christ and declare your life, liberty and freedom. I will guide you and protect you. I will provide for you in every way, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 07-03-2022 05:26 AM

July 3, 2022: Choose this day whom you will follow. If you have heard and believe My word, you will follow Me. You will travel in faith upon the path that I have established for you. I assure you that you will not be disappointed. Psalm 65:5 By awesome deeds in righteousness You will answer us, O God of our salvation, You who are the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of the far-off seas.

bluidkiti 07-10-2022 06:06 AM

July 10: Allow Me to restore and strengthen you and bring you fully into the blessings of My kingdom. All the things that I have given to you are yours by right, by inheritance, and as you release your faith you shall receive. Come with renewed hope and expectation. Shake off the doubts and fears that have plagued you, and dare to believe absolutely. You are coming into a time of favor. Come and receive, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 07-17-2022 07:07 AM

July 17: Come to Me in this moment, and I will help you. I will show you the hindrances that keep you from knowing Me in a fullness. I will show you the path that I have designed for you to walk on. And, I will meet with you where you are in this season to give you instructions, to tell you how and what you should pray. As you do so in a position of faith you can receive the answer. So, ask and you shall receive. Do not doubt. It is time to rise up and believe, and I will be one with you, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 07-24-2022 07:47 AM

July 24: All things are for your benefit. Everything that you have gone through, everything you will ever go through, will cause you to be stronger. As you stand against the adversity and the lies of the enemy your faith will grow and cause you to be an overcomer. Rise above the realm of the earth so you can know and understand spiritual things. Arise in faith and believe. All things are possible when you believe, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 07-31-2022 05:33 AM

July 31: In these days it is imperative that you live and walk with the Holy Spirit. He will lead and guide you into and through this next period of time. Things are not always as they seem from a natural perspective. You must have My Spirit so you can discern these times and seasons. Stay connected to Me, says the Lord. Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God.

bluidkiti 08-07-2022 06:20 AM

August 7: I want you to be well. I want you to be spiritually well. I want your soul to prosper. I want your body to be found in health. It is My great desire to bring healing power upon you in this time frame, so that you will be strong. I want you to be free from the spirits of infirmity that have come to you to plague you, to hold you down, to discourage you and to bring disappointment into your life. I want you to rise up in your position of faith and receive that which I am doing.

bluidkiti 08-14-2022 05:22 AM

August 14: I want you to be involved with Me in the process of time and live with Me. If you want to be one with Me and go on the path that I have set before you; if you want to be directed by My Spirit and desire to receive all that I have for you, then it will be yours to have. I say to you the transforming power of My Spirit that rests upon you in these days will indeed bring you forth into the glory of your destiny. Do not be afraid or be anxious. I would have you rise up in Spirit and let the transforming glory come upon you. You will be changed from day to day into My very image, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 08-21-2022 07:33 AM

August 21: If you want to be involved with Me in the process of time and live with Me in the end of the age; if you want to be one with Me and go on the path that I have set before you; if you want to be directed by My Spirit and desire to receive the fire, then it will be yours to have. And I say to you, My children, the transforming power of My Spirit that rests upon you in these days will indeed bring you forth into the glory of your destiny. Do not be afraid or be anxious. I would have you rise up in Spirit and let the transforming glory come upon you. You will be changed from day to day into My very image, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 08-28-2022 06:37 AM

August 28: Lift up your head and walk with Me. I have not forgotten you. I have watched over you from the day of your birth. I have brought you through circumstances. I have been with you, I have loved you, and I have shown you the way. I am for you and not against you. I will reveal to you the hidden mysteries and bring truth into your life that will create the amplification of My Spirit. Come and receive all that I have for you.

bluidkiti 09-04-2022 06:57 AM

September 4: I am preparing you for the next season. I am under-girding you with My word to be a place of power that will elevate you and create a strong foundation that your faith will work upon. Come now and put to rest all hindrances of the past. Lay them aside and give them to Me. I will take care of them. Position yourself to receive that which I am doing. Walk with Me. Go with Me, and you will be blessed, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 09-11-2022 06:26 AM

September 11: Come and see. Open your eyes to see the wonderful works I'm about to do within the body of Christ. Believe and receive the blessings that are being released in this season. Become all that I've called you to be. Position yourself to overcome discouragement, doubt and unbelief, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 09-18-2022 06:05 AM

September 18: Stay focused. The winds of change are indeed blowing. Remember My Word in 2 Corinthians 1:20 "For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us." Amen; so be it! Let your amen make it yours. Therefore, trust Me with your problems. Rely on Me to fulfill My word on your behalf. Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

bluidkiti 09-25-2022 06:24 AM

September 25: Rejoice, you people of the Lord! It is the Feast of Trumpets, a time in which I will speak to you. It is a time of the power of My word. It now becomes your time of blessing. This is the spiritual season in which I have chosen to reveal My presence in a more profound way. Therefore, put the past behind you and get ready for this new season. 2 Peter 1:19-21 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

bluidkiti 10-02-2022 05:56 AM

October 2: Have you heard the message? It is time for you to allow Me to move you by My Spirit into this season of spiritual expansion. It is a season that I have established for the end times. So, position yourself by faith to expect Me to move you into the blessing of this time.