Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-15-2021, 05:26 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 15

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. -- Galatians 6:9 NIV

Romans 5:3-4 – We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation.

Philippians 4:6 – Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. — Ephesians 4:2
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2021, 04:51 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 16

“The LORD Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged” (Deuteronomy 31:8).

Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. Colossians 3:13

"Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles" (Isaiah 40:31).

Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. (1 Chron 16:11)

Do what is right to other people. Love being kind to others. And live humbly, trusting your God. — Micah 6:8

How much better to get wisdom than gold, to choose understanding rather than silver! Proverbs 16:16
Old 09-17-2021, 05:41 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 17

Psalm 23:4 – Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Jeremiah 32:27 – I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." — Hebrews 13:5

Matthew 19:25-26 25 When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?” 26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Isaiah 40:28-30 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
Old 09-18-2021, 04:29 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 18

God says, "Be still and know that I am God. I will be praised in all the nations. I will be praised throughout the earth." ?—Psalm 46:10

Romans 10:17 – So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Matthew 18:20 – For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. (NIV)

Exodus 33:14 – My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 09-19-2021, 05:16 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 19

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for the human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. —Colossians 3:23-24

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Deuteronomy 31:8

Sing to the Lord, praise His name; proclaim His salvation day after day. — Psalm 96:1–2 NIV

Give ear to my words, O Lord, Consider my meditation. Give heed to the voice of my cry, My King and my God, For to You I will pray. My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord; In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up. Amen. —Psalm 5:1–3

James 1:2-3 – Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.

The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever. — 1 John 2:17

Kind words are like honey, sweet to the soul and healthy for the body. Proverbs 16:24
Old 09-20-2021, 05:40 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 20

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

Ask, using My name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy. —John 16:23-24

Zechariah 7:9 9 “This is what the Lord Almighty said: ‘Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another.

2 Corinthians 1:3-5 3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 5 For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ.

Deuteronomy 6:5 NIV Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
Old 09-20-2021, 11:26 AM   #22
Rockinbigdaddy

For we are powerless against this great horde that is coming against us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you. - 2 Chronicles 20:12
Rockinbigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinbigdaddy For Sharing:
Old 09-21-2021, 04:42 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 21

"In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also." —John 14:2-3

The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him. Nahum 1:7

2 Corinthians 1:3b-4a – God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles.

2 Corinthians 5:17 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

James 4:7 7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

2 Corinthians 13:14 “May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.”
Old 09-22-2021, 06:16 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 22

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." ?—Matthew 11:28

Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. Matthew 26:41

"Vindicate me, OF LORD, for I have walked in my integrity, and I have trusted in the LORD without wavering. Examine me, O LORD, and try me; Test my mind and my heart. For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes, and I have walked in Your truth." (Psalm 26:1-3)

"The Lord is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise Him; my father's God, and I will exalt Him." ?—Exodus 15:2

Isaiah 40:28-31 NIV Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Old 09-23-2021, 05:29 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 23

Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me." —Luke 9:23

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." — Matthew 7:7-8

Lamentations 3:25-26 25 The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; 26 it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.

Romans 5:3-4 “Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.”
Old 09-24-2021, 04:40 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 24

"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the Lord, who has compassion on you. —Isaiah 54:10

And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19, NKJV)

Not to us, LORD, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness. Psalm 115:1

In the morning, O Lord, You hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before You and wait in expectation.— Psalm 5:3

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. — Philippians 4:13

For we walk by faith, not by sight. — 2 Corinthians 5:7

Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. — Galatians 5:25

But I will sing of Your strength, in the morning I will sing of Your love; for You are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. O my Strength, I sing praise to You; you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God. — Psalm 59:16–17

Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.” The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord. — Lamentations 3:22–26

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. — Proverbs 16:9

Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him! — Psalm 34:8
Old 09-25-2021, 06:15 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 25

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:21

Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. — Proverbs 19:21

Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. — Philippians 1:27

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
Old 09-26-2021, 05:25 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 26

Psalm 23:6 – Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Isaiah 61:10 – I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation.

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. — 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

John 7:38 NIV "Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."
Old 09-27-2021, 05:15 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 27

1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? 2 My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. (Psalm 121:1-2)

Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. — James 1:22

Psalm 63:1 NIV O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.

So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up. Galatians 6:9
Old 09-28-2021, 05:36 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 28

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." ?—John 3:16

Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:12

Romans 12:21 – Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him. — Psalm 34:8
Post New ThreadReply