Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-16-2021, 05:58 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 16: Your foundation in Christ remains strong, and it is time to build again on that firm foundation. What you build will not be according to the dictates of men and religion, but will be by the Spirit of God. You will build with hope and the promise of a new beginning that surpasses every other beginning. Move with the power of the Spirit as you enter this new phase of existence and fulfillment of purpose. Matthew 7:24-25 Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2021, 05:34 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 17: Bring all of your frustration to Me. Otherwise you will take it out on others, which could ultimately ruin relationships. Be mindful of how you treat everyone even when you do not intend to be unpleasant. Be aware of your attitudes, and let My love flow through you like a river that will refresh those around you. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
Old 06-18-2021, 05:24 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 18: I was reminded of the old song lyrics: "Accentuate the positive; eliminate the negative; latch on to the affirmative; don't mess with mister in-between." There is nothing we can do about what is already done and behind us, but there is plenty we can do in going forward. It is vital that we conform to the Word of God and align ourselves to do His will in order to receive His benefits and blessings. Psalm 5:12 For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield.
Old 06-19-2021, 05:04 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 19: Small corrections can make a big difference, and I am showing you things that need to be corrected in order for you to have a better outcome. Your tendency will be to over-correct, so it is important that you pay attention to that aspect of your life. See to it that you do not get down on yourself, but rather recognize that no one is perfect. You are simply being transformed. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Old 06-20-2021, 06:10 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 20: You have heard the adage, One man's trash is another man's treasure. But I tell you that even when you are treated like trash and you feel like the scum of the earth, you are My own special treasure. I value your life and have made a way for you to know Me intimately and to live with Me eternally. Come to Me and know that My love for you is beyond the reach of those who have tried to tear you down. Psalm 34:18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.
Old 06-21-2021, 06:10 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 21: These are days of readjustment. There are things that you let go of that need to be picked up again. It was right to let go, but now it is right to pick up the pieces and move on and leave your disappointment and discouragement behind. Take your next steps with confidence and hope. Psalm 31:24 Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord.
Old 06-22-2021, 01:37 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 22: When confusion sets in and you do not know how to proceed, begin again and allow Me to direct your steps. You must calm down, stop being afraid and listen for My wisdom. I will most certainly speak to your heart. Position yourself to hear. Proverbs 1:5 A wise man will hear and increase learning, and a man of understanding will attain wise counsel.
Old 06-23-2021, 04:56 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 23: A lack of self-control is the evidence of allowing your carnal nature to rule. Self-control is not only a virtue, but is a fruit produced by the Holy Spirit in you. Seek to be filled to overflowing with My Spirit, and the fruit will be evident in who you are and in everything you do. Galatians 5:16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
Old 06-24-2021, 06:02 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 24: I have been hearing the voice of the Lord in my spirit saying: Delayed but not denied. This was given to me personally, but I believe it also applies to the body of Christ having to do with things we are waiting for. Continue to be patient without losing hope. Ecclesiastes 3:1 To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven.
Old 06-25-2021, 06:18 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 25: To those who feel out of place or adrift, I am your anchor in the storm and your very present help in trouble. When it seems as though you do not belong, remember that you belong to Me and I belong to you. Come to Me for comfort and a sense of eternal belonging. Hebrews 6:17-19 God also bound himself with an oath, so that those who received the promise could be perfectly sure that he would never change his mind. So God has given both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us. This hope is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls. It leads us through the curtain into God’s inner sanctuary.
Old 06-26-2021, 05:47 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 26: You have asked for wisdom to know how to deal with difficult problems. Have you listened? Have you paid attention to My still small voice urging you to do what you have not considered? It is one thing to ask and another thing to receive. You must silence your frustration and self-criticism and be at peace before you can hear. John 10:27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 06-26-2021, 09:34 AM   #27
YanKeeGal

Yes, we must know His voice in order to follow Him. Great post. Thank you
YanKeeGal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YanKeeGal For Sharing:
Old 06-27-2021, 06:08 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 27: The changes you make at this time will have a consequential and lasting outcome. You sometimes think that what you do does not make a difference, but that is not true. Everything you think, say or do will produce its own results. Galatians 6:7 (Amplified) Do not be deceived, God is not mocked. He will not allow Himself to be ridiculed, nor treated with contempt nor allow His precepts to be scornfully set aside; for whatever a man sows, this and this only is what he will reap.
Old 06-28-2021, 06:06 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 28: You have heard it said that your word is your bond. I say to those who have depended on someone who is unreliable, it is time to switch gears and find someone whose word you can trust. Seek My face for wisdom and direction. Psalm 146:3 Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help.
Old 06-29-2021, 05:09 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 29: Regardless of the difficulties you face, there is nothing too difficult for you when you abide in Me. Refuse to be overwhelmed or allow your fears and emotions to override the fact that I am with you. All you have to do is the next thing; just take the next step. I am with you. Luke 1:37 For with God nothing will be impossible.
Post New ThreadReply