Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-01-2023, 07:06 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - May

May 1: Refuse to allow current distractions to interfere with your dedication to Me, says the Lord. Keep your priorities in order, and watch your step so that you do not get off course spiritually. There will be many things that grab your attention, so you must stay focused on that which really matters, your eternal well-being. 2 Corinthians 4:18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2023, 06:38 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 2: There are still things you need to do before you can move on. How much that is still left undone might even surprise you. Strengthen your resolve. Do not panic; be methodical and pay attention to the details that you would rather skip over. You want it to be easier than it is, so you will have to regroup and exercise determination to have breakthrough. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Old 05-03-2023, 07:08 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 3: It does not help to regret your decisions or commitments. But, it does help to leave them in My hands, says the Lord. I will guide you through the consequences of those actions and help you get back on track in ways that benefit you the most. Mistakes are vital to your learning process as well as your sense of humility. Proverbs 22:4 By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches and honor and life.
Old 05-04-2023, 06:31 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 4: Take the time to evaluate your life to see where you have been, where you are now, and where you want to be. Your evaluations and decisions will take on extraordinary meaning and purpose for the days ahead. They will either make you or break you. Be deliberate in the choices you make; they will have greater than normal significance. Proverbs 16:3 Commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:07 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 5: There are times when you are too hard on yourself and expect perfection. Yet, I am your only place of perfection. You must abide in Me and allow Me to abide in you. Extend My forgiveness even to yourself. You are precious in My sight. 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Old 05-06-2023, 07:00 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 6: Do not concern yourself with what others are doing or how they have chosen to live their lives. Rather pay attention to who you are, what you want to become, and set a course for yourself and your future. You can more completely accomplish your spiritual and natural goals through maintaining relationship with Me, says the Lord. Allow Me to show you the way. Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Old 05-07-2023, 07:53 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 7: Make a thorough examination of yourself and circumstances to understand why you do what you do. When you get to the bottom of your motivations, you will be able to separate right from wrong. You will be able to see whether or not your actions are consistent with the truth of the Word. Do not be afraid to look. Psalm 139:23-24 Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my anxieties; and see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Old 05-08-2023, 06:54 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 8: You think of breakthrough as being sudden and satisfying, but it really is more of a process. You are breaking through spiritual and natural barriers every day to reach your desired goal and purpose. Breakthrough is the result of consistent effort to overcome every obstacle that stands in the way of progression. Perseverance is the key. 2 Chronicles 15:7 But you, be strong and do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded!
Old 05-09-2023, 06:29 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 9: This is a time when you will enter new spiritual territory, which will be strangely unfamiliar. It will be a learning phase that will challenge your stability, but at the same time it will be a platform for growth. Fight the urge to stubbornly refuse to take the next step and stay where it feels safe and secure. Your security is always in abiding in My Spirit, says the Lord. 1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written: Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.
Old 05-10-2023, 05:41 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 10: You are in a season of preparing the ground of your heart to receive greater spiritual revelation. You must internalize that truth. Receive it in the good ground of your heart with faith and understanding that it will take root, grow, and produce a harvest. Psalm 1:1-3 Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, not sits in the seat of the scornful; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper.
Old 05-11-2023, 06:39 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 11: In the days ahead, do your best to make wise choices when faced with change. What you decide now will affect everything that you hold dear. Be methodical, and seek help when you need it. Your stability is a crucial element in your well-being. Find your balance spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically through your connection to My Spirit, says the Lord. Psalm 143:10 Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness.
Old 05-12-2023, 06:10 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 12: Refuse to get overwhelmed with life and circumstances. You can do this by not projecting out or yielding to presumption. Take life as it comes, and do what you can with each moment. Remember that you are not your own; you were bought with the price of the precious blood of Christ. Live every day in honor of the sacrifice made for you. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
Old 05-13-2023, 07:00 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 13: Your perception of who you are in Me will become clearer as you put away all self-degradation. Come to Me with open heart and mind, and allow Me to reveal your true nature from a spiritual perspective. Let My love for you be a springboard that will propel you into all that I have in store for your future. You are of great value to Me, says the Lord. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Old 05-14-2023, 07:06 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 14: Prepare yourself to be challenged in ways you would not have expected. But know that those challenges will make you stronger and more resilient than you ever thought possible. You have stepped into a new level of awareness, growth, and development that will serve you well. Do not resist this time of change. Isaiah 35:3-4 Strengthen the feeble hands, steady the knees that give way; say to those with fearful hearts: Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you.
Old 05-15-2023, 06:46 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 15: Take time to rest and recuperate from your busy days and the demands on your time. I am your Cleft in the Rock, your place of safety and rest. Come into My rest, which is always perfect. Let go of your troubles and the things that concern you, and relax. This is a time to be good to yourself. Matthew 11:29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Post New ThreadReply