Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-01-2021, 04:55 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - December

December 1

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. —Romans 8:38-39

1 Corinthians 2:9b – No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.

Ephesians 3:20 – Now all glory be to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.

Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who finds great delight in his commands. — Psalm 112:1

John 1:1-2, 14 “[The Word Became Flesh] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.”
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2021, 05:46 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 2

I call out to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy mountain. (Psalm 3:4, NIV)

Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. Psalm 119:105

Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. — Colossians 3:12
Old 12-03-2021, 05:47 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 3

God, you are my God. I search for you. I thirst for you like someone in a dry, empty land where there is no water. —Psalm 63:1

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. -- Matthew 5:8

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NIV)

Psalm 62:8 Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. — 2 Peter 1:5-7

1 Corinthians 15:57 NIV But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

John 6:35 “Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.”
Old 12-04-2021, 05:14 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 4

For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7

Christ, who suffered for you, is your example. Follow in his steps. 1 Peter 2:21

“Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” — Luke 6:38

Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, give I to you. Don't let your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful. - John 14:27

Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. —Romans 12:4-5

Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. —Proverbs 3:5
Old 12-04-2021, 11:15 PM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 5

Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. ?—Proverbs 3:5

John 8:12 “When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.””

He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken. Psalm 62:2

I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word. Psalm 130:5

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

John 10:7,9-10 – Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it the full."

Psalm 103:1-6, 8, 19 1 Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. 2 Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—3 who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, 4 who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, 5 who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. 6 The Lord works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed. 8 The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. 19 The Lord has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all.

Psalm 46:1 1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. — Matthew 5:11
Old 12-06-2021, 01:48 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 6

As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17

For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ. — 2 Corinthians 4:6

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. — Hebrews 13:8

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. — Proverbs 3:6

Galatians 5:14 NIV The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."
Old 12-07-2021, 05:11 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 7

Be strong and brave. Don't be afraid of them. Don't be frightened. The Lord your God will go with you. He will not leave you or forget you. —Deuteronomy 31:6

1 Peter 5:10 – And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 1 Peter 5:6

Psalm 3:3 – But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.

1 John 3:18 NIV Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.
Old 12-08-2021, 04:39 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 8

Romans 12:21 NIV Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Defend the weak and the fatherless; uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed. Psalm 82:3

Titus 3:4-7 4 But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.

John 14:6 “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

Lord, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us. Isaiah 26:12
Old 12-09-2021, 05:38 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 9

Yours, LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. 1 Chronicles 29:11

Ephesians 3:16 – From his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit.

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. — Philippians 2:3

Matthew 7:24-25 NIV "Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock."

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you his peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with you all. 2 Thessalonians 3:16
Old 12-09-2021, 08:25 PM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 10

Hebrews 10:36 36 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. —Romans 8:38-39

Isaiah 26:12 Lord, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.

From the LORD comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people. —Psalm 3:8
Old 12-11-2021, 05:42 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 11

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. Romans 8:26

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds. —James 1:2

Isaiah 41:13 – For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I am the one who helps you."

2 Timothy 1:7 – For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

for with God nothing shall be impossible. — Luke 1:37

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. —John 3:17
Old 12-12-2021, 05:54 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 12

John 4:14 – But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NIV)

Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. — Matthew 5:7

1 Peter 4:8 NIV Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Old 12-13-2021, 06:14 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 13

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." —John 3:16

Romans 5:8 – But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 8:38-39 – For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. — Hebrews 13:8

Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved. —Psalm 55:22
Old 12-14-2021, 06:05 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 14

You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. Psalm 119:114

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. — Colossians 3:17

The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Psalm 37:23

One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. —Romans 14:5
Old 12-15-2021, 05:52 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 15

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

Psalm 9:10 "Those who know Your name will trust in You, for You, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek You."

Ephesians 3:17b-19 – And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge — that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many. — Mark 10:45

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control." (Galatians 5:22-23a)

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. —John 1:14

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. — James 5:16
Post New ThreadReply