Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2015, 09:50 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 23

Today’s Scripture: I Thessalonians 5:11 (NLT): So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.

Today’s Thought: We are the body of Christ. Each of us has a specific function. One thing we all need to do is build each other up. You would be surprised how much a “thank you” would mean to someone.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You guide me and help me encourage someone today. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Psalm 13:6 (NIV) I will sing to the Lord, for He has been good to me.

Thought: Gratitude is good for your heart.

Be joyful always. —1 Thessalonians 5:16

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

Now wait just a minute. I have some pretty sorry days! Things don't always go well for me! Some of my friends have abandoned me at my worst possible moments. How can I be joyful ALWAYS? "Simple, my child," the Father reminds me. "First, joy is more than always feeling happy, but is instead, a deep abiding sense of being in God's grace and purpose. Second, no matter where you are, no matter how hopeless things may seem, your life is bound for glory — my glory!" In the light of this incredible truth, all other things seem bland, out of touch, and insignificant.

Psalm 100:4-5 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. 5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Ephesians 5:15-20

Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is. Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalms 46:10
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply