Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-01-2020, 06:38 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - April

April 1: I am reminded of Elijah when he was on the run from Jezebel who wanted to kill him. He was in a cave where God spoke to him. We also are in a cave of sorts, separated from other people, where God can and will speak to us. We must have a heart to seek and ears to hear Him so that He can direct us in the days ahead. 1 Kings 19:9-12 And there he went into a cave, and spent the night in that place; and behold, the word of the Lord came to him, and He said to him, "What are you doing here, Elijah?" So he said, "I have been very zealous for the Lord God of hosts; for the children of Israel have forsaken Your covenant, torn down Your altars, and killed Your prophets with the sword. I alone am left; and they seek to take my life." Then He said, "Go out, and stand on the mountain before the Lord." And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2020, 05:22 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 2: Beloved, discouragement is your enemy; it will kill faith. Refuse to obsess about life's conditions that make you afraid or cause despair. I would have you develop a more personal, intimate and vital relationship with Me, says the Lord. Stay present with Me. I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. I do not change, nor has My power diminished. Trust Me. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Old 04-03-2020, 06:13 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 3: I am your strength and your shield, says the Lord. When weakness threatens you must find your place of refuge in Me and stand strong. Possess and maintain an attitude of faith and resilience. I have called you, My people, to be overcomers even in the most dire circumstances. John 16:33 "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
Old 04-04-2020, 01:14 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 4: In a vision I saw a single, straight and narrow path that was illuminated and seemed to be elevated above the ground. And I heard the word of the Lord: You are called to walk this path of illumination that is beyond and above earthly life. I am with you on this supernatural journey to direct your every step. Do not be afraid. Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."
Old 04-05-2020, 06:56 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 5: I speak to nations of people who have become self-focused and concerned about their own needs and desires. I would have you deliberately rise above selfishness to develop kindness and generosity. Remember that reward always exceeds sacrifice, says the Lord. Help where you can without jeopardizing your health and that of others. You will not regret becoming a giver. Luke 6:38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
Old 04-06-2020, 07:21 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 6: You have been given a prime opportunity to grow and mature in your personal relationship with Me. In the past many of you have tried to have that relationship through your pastor, priest, or preacher. Use this time to seek Me for yourself and grow into the glorious saint you were created to be, says the Lord. Hebrews 5:12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:17 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 7, 2020: I am calling to you to search for Me and find Me. I am your hope in hopeless situations. I am your very present help in trouble. It is high time that you set your sights and values on things eternal. This must be a deliberate change in focus and attitude. You can trust Me, says the Lord. Romans 13:11 And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:41 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 8: In a vision I saw someone in a large open space waiting for atmospheric conditions to produce an updraft. The individual had a kite and kept testing the wind to see if the air quality was right to launch the kite. I believe this vision represents us rising up in the realm of the Spirit to get instructions for the right timing in certain life experiences. We must deliberately and continually test our discernment to see if we are in sync with the Spirit or not. Proverbs 2:3-5 Yes, if you cry out for discernment, and lift up your voice for understanding, if you seek her as silver, and search for her as for hidden treasures; then you will understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
Old 04-09-2020, 06:57 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 9: When you feel isolated and alone, remember that you are not alone. I am with you to comfort and protect you. I will give you strength and fortitude to do all that is necessary. I will lead, guide, direct and protect you. You are the apple of My eye, says the Lord. Psalm 91:3-6 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
Old 04-10-2020, 05:56 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 10: Beloved, I would have you develop ears to hear and eyes to see spiritually. In order to do this, you must transcend the flesh and worldly views that keep you earthbound. Set your heart on living and walking in the Spirit so that you are constantly connected to Me, says the Lord. Psalm 84:5-7 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baca [weeping], they make it a spring; the rain also covers it with pools. They go from strength to strength; each one appears before God in Zion.
Old 04-11-2020, 05:28 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 11: I see and know that many of you have grown weary as you go through difficult times. It has become even more important for you to come closer to Me, says the Lord. Do your best to stay in My light and life where you can be encouraged and strengthened. You are not standing alone; I am with you. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:45 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 12: Receive My blessings, resurrection life, and the power to rise up and move beyond your crisis. Leave the past behind in this time of new beginnings. Go forth with renewed strength and hope. Let Me empower you and impart a new and fresh perspective of divine purpose, says the Lord. Psalm 30:5b Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.
Old 04-13-2020, 05:59 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 13: In a vision I saw souls sleeping in the sorrow of life's tragedies. They were in anguish. And I was aware of the Spirit of the Lord calling to their spirits to awaken out of hopelessness and distress to seek His life and light. It was difficult for them to let go of what they deemed to be real and true because they did not see their lives and difficulties as being transitory. We must awaken to spiritual life that cannot be touched by our circumstances. 2 Corinthians 4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.
Old 04-14-2020, 06:10 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 14: Many of My people are in the slump of stagnation. Refuse to allow this to become your new normal, but rather stir yourself up to reach higher spiritually and resolve to live and walk in My Spirit, says the Lord. This could become one of the most significant opportunities in your life to seek and find Me. Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."
Old 04-15-2020, 01:55 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 15: Position yourself in the flow of the Spirit and allow Me to guide you through the current maze to reach your divine destination. Regardless of fear and feelings of despair, I will lift you up and set you in a high place above the fray. Trust Me, says the Lord. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Post New ThreadReply