Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2019, 12:54 PM   #36
AnonsPurplePride

Dear Bluidkiti, Thank you once again for the reference to Psalms, and Ephesians. It has been far too long since I have felt secure enough to open my Bible. The lack of Privacy feels as if it is invading my Literacy. My mind is Serene but my Fists Feel Mean. Just a quick poem, from me to you, and Anyone who is Feeling Blue. Don't loose hope, Hold your head High. My Higher Power is nothing to fear and Cower... So it's time I Rest, and Listen to the Best. God gave Me two ears and one Mouth to use Respectfully, I'm also grateful for my eyes allowing me to see. I may feel 82 in my Broken bones and Heart, but that doesn't mean I will fall apart. The healing I need is part of my Spiritual Recovery, I pray The Father will Help Me See. Written October 29, 2019 By: Tiffany Darlene Strayer a.k.a. AnonMe a.k.a AnonsPurplePride

Quotes tagged as "darkness" Showing 1-30 of 2,387 From: https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/darkness

Martin Luther King Jr.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
? Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches
tags: darkness, drive-out, hate, inspirational, light, love, peace71708 likesLike

Bram Stoker
“There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.”
? Bram Stoker, Dracula
tags: darkness, light, mina, van-helsing3725 likesLike

Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
? Plato
AnonsPurplePride is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnonsPurplePride For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply