Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-01-2022, 02:24 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - December

December 1: Like bees in a hive, you are not alone. It takes every bee doing its part to produce honey. You already know what you need to do to coexist with others. You must do your part to fulfill your purpose and achieve your destiny. Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2022, 05:03 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 2: You sometimes feel like you are running a race on an obstacle course where you keep getting bogged down in mud holes, having to jump hurdles, and hitting brick walls. But I tell you that I am with you to make rough places smooth and crooked places straight. Trust Me to bring you through, says the Lord. Isaiah 40:4-5 Every valley shall be exalted and every mountain and hill brought low; the crooked places shall be made straight and the rough places smooth; the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together; for the mouth of the Lord has spoken.
Old 12-03-2022, 06:19 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 3: There is a strong and mighty wind blowing in the realm of the Spirit that will remove all guilt and shame. It will sweep away the debris of the past and prepare you for a new beginning. But you must embrace the innocence of starting over and leave the past behind. Receive the forgiveness afforded you through the redemption promised by the blood of Jesus Christ. Romans 3:23-26: For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
Old 12-04-2022, 06:22 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 4: There are ways you can help others and ways that you should not help. I would have you be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit in every situation. I know the depth of your compassion, but there are times when you can intervene and times when you should mind your own business. Let your spirit and your conscience be your guide. 2 Corinthians 1:12 For our boasting is this: the testimony of our conscience that we conducted ourselves in the world in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom but by the grace of God, and more abundantly toward you.
Old 12-05-2022, 05:56 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 5: Be centered and stay focused. There are many distractions at this time that will take you away from your prime objective and spiritual purpose. Do not forget your end goal and eternal design. Continue to stay connected and seek My face. Psalm 27:7-9 Hear, O Lord,when I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When You said, Seek My face, my heart said to You, Your face, Lord, I will seek. Do not hide Your face from me; do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; do not leave me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation.
Old 12-06-2022, 06:05 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 6: Take disappointments in stride. Your circumstances will change, but I never change. I am your Rock and High Tower to which you must run. You will find peace as you live and move and have your being in Me. Refuse to allow anything to take you away from the assurance that I am your help. Psalm 31:3 For You are my rock and my fortress; therefore, for Your name’s sake, lead me and guide me.
Old 12-07-2022, 05:00 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 7: In a dream there was a steady stream of dogs and cats coming to my door for food. They seemed to be starving with no one to take care of them. I thought for sure that I would run out of food to give them, but there always seemed to be enough. And, the Lord said: Your provision comes from Me, and I never tire of those who come to My door seeking to be fed. You, and those like you, are My conduit on the earth. Do not grow weary in doing good. Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Old 12-08-2022, 01:41 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 8: Many of you, My people, need to work on being humble. Strive to develop characteristics that you know by the Holy Spirit to be righteous and good. Do not think that being haughty elevates you. It only brings you down spiritually and in the eyes of other people. Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
Old 12-09-2022, 05:34 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 9: When you feel like there is no way out of an unpleasant situation, remember that I am your God. Nothing is too difficult for Me. You can depend on Me to enlighten you so that you can see your way of escape. Quiet your fears and desperation, and have faith in Me. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Old 12-10-2022, 05:07 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 10: Do not feel guilty for separating yourself from people who are not good for you. Set your heart to choose your relationships wisely so that there is mutual benefit with those who are close to you. And remember that you are called to always be kind to one another, tenderhearted and forgiving. 2 Corinthians 6:17-18 Therefore come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you. I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.
Old 12-11-2022, 04:00 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 11: You have achieved a level of overcoming in some areas. Now, you must find a way to maintain by refusing to succumb to temptations and revert back to your old ways. See yourself in the light of what you have accomplished, and make that your new normal. You have gained ground. Stake your claim and hold on to it. Ephesians 6:13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Old 12-12-2022, 05:45 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 12: Refuse to allow your fears to run away with you. This is a time when you must stay calm and have faith that I will lead you out of the darkness of your soul. Your strength is in Me always. Do not forget that I am your help in troubled times. John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Old 12-13-2022, 05:49 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 13: There are things you can do something about and things you cannot. So, do what you can when you can, and leave the rest to Me. For some this will be a leap of faith, but it is well worth the leap. You will be strengthened spiritually every time you trust Me with your problems and issues. Only believe. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Old 12-14-2022, 05:31 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 14: Whether you know it or not, I am preparing you for the days ahead. Some of the preparation is not what you would expect or welcome, but it is what you need. Be patient and persevere so that My work in you will be complete. The end result will be greater strength and endurance. James 1:4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
Old 12-15-2022, 04:58 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 15: Be diligent to accomplish what I have set before you to do. I have given you the ability, but you must fight through your misgivings and fear. Know that the enemy will do what he can to keep you from divine purpose. Fight through and gain the victory. 1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
Post New ThreadReply