Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-01-2021, 04:17 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - October

October 1: When you pray, you do not have to beg. Come before Me in faith, believing that I will hear you. But sometimes you pray for things you do not understand, or are not in My will or timing. You must learn to pray according to the leading of My Spirit and not according to your flesh desires. It is more important than ever to live and walk in the Spirit. Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2021, 05:33 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 2: When remembering the past, do not dwell on the things that were upsetting and unjust, but focus on that which helped you grow and develop spiritually. Allow the things of the earth to grow dim so that the things of eternity will glow bright. Leave your sorrows behind and move on. Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Old 10-03-2021, 05:50 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 3: I would have you begin again with new perspective. This will require that you forgive every person who has offended and hurt you, no matter how long ago. And that you bless and release them. You must also forgive yourself and release yourself to Me for purification and forgiveness. You cannot continue to hurt others because when you hurt them, you hurt Me and alienate yourself from My blessings. Mark 11:25-26 And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses.

October 4: When you are slighted or treated with contempt, resist the urge to retaliate. That is not the way of righteousness. I have given you the grace to overcome evil with good and to respond with kindness and forgiveness. 1 Peter 3:9 Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.
Old 10-05-2021, 06:27 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 5: In a vision I saw a very large and beautiful bowl of fruit; each piece had been washed and carefully placed in the bowl and set on a table for consumption. I heard the Lord say that we are not only to acknowledge the Holy Spirit, but to feed on Him and allow His attributes to fill and nourish us so that we become like Him. Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Old 10-06-2021, 05:26 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 6: I speak to those who aspire to be like someone you admire, but when you do that, you rob yourself of the uniqueness of who you are genuinely. You do this to gain approval without knowing assuredly that My approval is all that matters. You are truly one of a kind and precious to Me. Psalm 139:13-14 13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Old 10-07-2021, 03:29 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 7: Come and drink from the water of life so that you may be refreshed and renewed. The water of life speaks of the work of My Spirit in you. But you must deliberately come and partake of the spiritual cleansing and regeneration. Come! John 4:14 "But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life."
Old 10-08-2021, 12:17 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 8: Bring your concerns to Me. When you pray, believe that I hear and answer, and you must stop stewing. If you could have done something about it you would have, so leave it to Me. I can do what you cannot. Psalm 138:8 The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; do not forsake the works of Your hands.
Old 10-09-2021, 04:59 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 9: Think carefully when someone pressures you to change your mind or do something that is not what you would normally do. Your heart belongs to Me, and I will direct your steps and heighten your spiritual awareness so that you know when someone is trying to exploit or take advantage of you. Pay attention to the check in your spirit that warns you to stop. Colossians 3:2-5 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory. Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.
Old 10-10-2021, 06:05 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 10: Beloved, refuse to allow anything to undermine or destroy your faith. I know that you have wondered if your faith and hope are enough to break through your challenges. And I tell you, Yes. It is enough to sustain you. Do not waver in your belief that there is spiritual, invisible help available to you in every situation. Put your trust in Me, and be strong. Luke 17:6 So the Lord said, "If you have faith as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, be pulled up by the roots and be planted in the sea, and it would obey you."
Old 10-11-2021, 05:03 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 11: Expressing your dissatisfaction does absolutely no good to you or anybody around you. But when you convey hope and love it will benefit everyone. Set your heart to live and walk in the Spirit, and the fruit will be evident. Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Old 10-12-2021, 12:01 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 12: The earth is shrouded in darkness and death, and you must resist the temptation to dwell in that darkness. Break out of bondage and the spirit of death to be renewed in body, soul and spirit. Receive restoration and healing by seeking life in the Spirit. Leave the darkness behind and step into My light. James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Old 10-13-2021, 01:38 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 13: Remember that your behavior and how you treat others, whether with kindness or contempt, will be multiplied back to you. It is a spiritual law that cannot be broken just as surely as the physical law of gravity cannot be broken. When you jump off a cliff you will go down. Live by the Spirit and you will be rewarded. Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Old 10-14-2021, 03:28 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 14: Stay focused. Distraction is an issue that can take you off course. Determine to stay spiritually connected, and recognize the ways in which you are diverted. There is nothing more important than being one with Me with no space between us. Develop a listening ear and a heart that is moved by the slightest move of My Spirit. 1 Corinthians 7:35 And this I say for your own profit, not that I may put a leash on you, but for what is proper, and that you may serve the Lord without distraction.
Old 10-15-2021, 03:40 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 15: You are closing an old chapter in your life and preparing for the next. Go forward without regrets or self-recrimination. Begin again with a clean slate and the determination to make choices based on My guidance. Stay close to Me, and I will lead the way. James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 10-16-2021, 04:50 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 16: I am with you to bring you through scary and uncertain times with grace. When you do not know what to do, I will help you take the next step. Where there is chaos, I will give you peace. Do not be afraid for I am with you. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Post New ThreadReply